Thread: How to navagate

How to navagate

Yep , can't seem to figure out how to navagate the new web site, looking to see rifles, and ####guns and hand guns? so how does one do it

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Put your mouse over "Products" and a drop down menu will appear. Click "Firearms".
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Just to give the heads up, the drop down menus do not work on my MacBook Pro running the latest version of OSX and Safari.

works fine from everything i've tried (IE,FF,Chrome, whatever the android default is).

try this link to go right to firearms
    http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/category.jsp?catid=1

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sithinside View Post
    Just to give the heads up, the drop down menus do not work on my MacBook Pro running the latest version of OSX and Safari.
    Works fine on my ipod touch with safari.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".