Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Norinco 12" Coach Guns

CGN Regular
    I gotta polish some stuff on mine. I'm not looking forward to it. A gunsmith I am not.

CGN Regular
    Hey frontier i gave you a trader rating for this. Check your messages. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Repro77 View Post
    As long as the overall length stays over 26 inches....someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    The shotgun looks barely over 24" as it is.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Gun showed up today. A little better quality than I was expecting. Nice wood for the most part with good checkering. Unfortunately My stock has a split in it at the bottom where it rides along the bottom of the reciever alongside the trigger guard.
    Looks like it may have warped and split So I will need to fix that or It will probably get worse after firing it.

Action is quite stiff but should get better once worked in a little. Did anyone elses have a bunch of sand in the barrels?, that was weird.

Hammer springs on mine are both strong, right hammer is a little rougher than the left. Triggers are slightly different in pull weight.

Over all Cool looking gun with some heft too it and decent quality for the price. Will likely post pictures shortly.

EDIT, update:

Last edited by Tyockell18; 06-13-2012 at 09:09 PM.

went and bought one, love it and for the price i couldnt pass it up. fun times pulling both triggers!

Quote Originally Posted by CC89 View Post
    What are you guys using to de-grease it? and then just hoppes to regrease?
    I wipe it down well and then brake-cleen the living hell out of it. White lithium grease the pivot points and wipe it down with 3-in-1 oil or something of similar viscosity. No.9 is terrible lube.

receive mine a week ago, not fired it yet but i'm very happy for now. I take it apart completely to clean it and polish every pieces, now it is very smooth. Seem sturdy and simple.

CGN Regular
    My hinge lock is way too stiff. I can operate it, but it is crazy tight. Anyone know what to polish to make this smoother?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungsolo View Post
    My hinge lock is way too stiff. I can operate it, but it is crazy tight. Anyone know what to polish to make this smoother?
    Mine is quite stick as well, it gets stuck and you have to force it a little, it kinda hangs up a bit and then breaks loose.

The gun is pretty tight and a little sloppy on the machining ect. It has gotten alot better just by opening and closing it dozens of times and some good lube.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Buster95's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyockell18 View Post
    Unfortunately My stock has a split in it at the bottom where it rides along the bottom of the reciever alongside the trigger guard.
    Cracked stock on a new gun!!!!!!!! That's really bad Have you received in that condition?