Thread: Becoming a full member

Becoming a full member

I am sure you have been asked this before, but I could not readily find a quick answer so I figured I would just ask.

I am an associate member, that just joined a few months ago, but last Saturday was my 30th birthday, and to celebrate, my wife and I went to the Shooting Edge and had a fantastic time (not my first time, but it was hers). We spent about 2-2.5 hours in the rifle bays, shooting and talking to others, now she is interested in shooting, and I am thinking of becoming a full member. I spent $50 on my associate membership, and $85 for us two to shoot on my birthday, and now plan on coming in way more often, so I think it would be a good investment.

should I just wait until my renewal to enroll in full membership? or if i upgrade now, will I end up just accepting that I should have made the smart decision first and eat my $50 associate membership fee. or is there a way of transferring it?

They will look after you no problem. Most likely take the Associate fee and apply it directly to a full membership. You may also want to consider your spouse as part of the deal and get it all at the same time. Just call them or stop by and its an easy fix.
    Cheers
    dB
    'The average response time of a 911 call is over 3 minutes....the response time of a .44 magnum is 1400 feet per second.'

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    We can apply the cost of the $50 Associate Membership towards the Full Membership with no issue.

Awesome, I will stop by there in a few weeks when I get back from Holidays.