Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: TNW Firearms Suomi M-31 Coming Soon!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSTANG View Post
    Too bad your skills can't become more 3D and usable.
    I want one now.
    I have a vacuum former.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    I have a vacuum former.
    Lol!
    But it has to shoot too.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by shaddp View Post
    Please don't quote only part of my post to make a point.........

"j & g sales (USA) = $430"
    As we discussed many times in the past few months, it was our intention to import these and offer them at about the same price as sold in the US.... The manufacturer did not agree with our low price offering and decided to go with another firm for the sale of these....
    I got your point, but I think your missing mine.

Fact is this (read above bolded statement); John never did have a chance to "officially" tell us how much he was going to sell them for - now we will never know. That was part of his negotiations, and his business. He's an expert at what he does, and I won't venture further into something I know nothing about.

Despite his desire to sell them at "about" the same price as the U.S., I highly doubt they would have been $430 cdn for us on this side of the border.

Given that there is only a $269 difference in the U.S. price and what is being currently offered by NS, John might have been able to do better, but by how much is anyone's guess.

What is more relevant is my first comment; it is better to have new and interesting firearms coming into this country at a price people are willing to pay - than not at all.
    You are either trained or untrained, and you
    will always fall to the level of your training.

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapontech View Post
    I got your point, but I think your missing mine.

Fact is this (read above bolded statement); John never did have a chance to "officially" tell us how much he was going to sell them for - now we will never know. That was part of his negotiations, and his business. He's an expert at what he does, and I won't venture further into something I know nothing about.

Despite his desire to sell them at "about" the same price as the U.S., I highly doubt they would have been $430 cdn for us on this side of the border.

Given that there is only a $269 difference in the U.S. price and what is being currently offered by NS, John might have been able to do better, but by how much is anyone's guess.

What is more relevant is my first comment; it is better to have new and interesting firearms coming into this country at a price people are willing to pay - than not at all.
    Yea, I can see logic on both sides of this argument, but I have to agree it's definitely better to get them in than grumble over an inflated price.

A sad commentary on the restrictions and limitations on firearms and parts that are imported to canada. Point is this, in it's own small way, this continues to help grow gun ownership in canada and that's good for all of us, Marstar included.

Meh, I still want one.

Quote:
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSTANG View Post
    Lol!
    But it has to shoot too.
    Clearly you don't know me and my capacity to doggedly pursue technical goals-lol.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Clearly you don't know me and my capacity to doggedly pursue technical goals-lol.
    I know enough. Lol! Nobody is more creative than you!

I do completely agree it is better to have new things come in. Maybe I'm just jaded these days.

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shaddp View Post
    I do completely agree it is better to have new things come in. Maybe I'm just jaded these days.
    Hey I completely agree, money is harder to come by these days, and I'm very jaded too at every new trick to scam the taxpayer/consumer.

So there's 100% just cause to ask why it costs $699 here and $429 state side, but the thrill of getting our hands on something new is clouding that logic and giving way to the "let's have fun" factor.

Just saying I respect you putting forth a needed argument, when the rest of us are getting a little carried away.

All that said, I really want one under the Christmas tree.....in September?!

I inspire to have Christmas every month.

Quote:
    End Quote: