Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: TNW Firearms Suomi M-31 Coming Soon!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyockell18 View Post
    Officers who are members on here have stated they no longer have access to the LGR data...
    Just because they cannot access the data doesn't mean that the data have not been preserved. Didn't the Gov't. say that it would be at least August before destruction of the data could begin?

Original length barrels:
    The Suomi uses a quick detach barrel system. With the original shorter barrel, the firearm would be a Short Barrelled Rifle in the US, subject to Federal registration. Consequently to sell as a rifle in the US, with a 16" barrel, the design has to be altered a bit so that an original barrel cannot be used. A 12" replacement barrel would be good to go here, but it would have to be new made to fit. I suppose with an 18 5/8" barrel, one would become non-restricted.
    The mechanism is reworked for closed bolt operation. Don't know if they are striker or hammer fired.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MegaMonkeyChunk's Avatar
    Very very interested. Maybe the PPSh will be brought over as well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMonkeyChunk View Post
    Very very interested. Maybe the PPSh will be brought over as well.
    Aren't they already prohibited? If not, hell ya, bring em on down!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    No access to long gun registry

Records kept by gun shops are manual and do not go to registry unless restricted

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSTANG View Post
    Well,
    They always say that history repeats itself. Keep the tinfoil in your hair. You'll just have to put it in again when you wake up.
    Look ahead a few years. The Green Libocrats or the Trotskyist Nazis or whatever party is in power decide individuals no longer deserve guns:

1) Long before announcing this new policy, they require gun shops to submit all their official ledgers once filled. Or do they do that now? If so, there is a long gun registry in the concerned provinces right now.

2) Later, they organize a massive simultaneous raid on every gun shop in the land, probably at night. The following day, they announce that -- for the public safety -- private gun ownership is now outlawed, gun shops and all their assets have been seized, and their proprietors imprisoned as possible felons. The most current ledgers, of course, are also seized.

3) All individuals are required to turn in their guns, without recompense. In the ensuing weeks, everyone listed in the ledgers, everyone with a PAL, and everyone with a hunting licence gets a visit from the police, whether they have turned in their firearms or not. The police have a record of every gun the individuals have ever bought -- ever.

"Alright, sir, we understand that you don't remember the name of the person to whom you sold your first Cooey in 1968. Now tell us where is the Beretta shotgun you bought three months ago. We do not believe you when you say you sold it. Forget? Don't worry, sir, you will remember after a few days peace and quiet in solitary."

4) Years after this happens, the now unpopular government announces that, "Because of the current state of emergency, elections have been temporarily postponed."

Sure I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    Paranoid about not being paranoid enough...
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DJdeadlyDALEK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBeaverBoomStix View Post
    Huh?!

It's a 9mm gun with pinned mags, want a similar .22lr? Get a Pietta with unlimited capacity.
    No.....don't do that. Seriously. Pietta Puma's suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Check my latest started threads for current firearms up for sale!

My son would like one of those, Looks like a fun:-)
    Politicians, they promise you the world and deliver you into poverty.

nice piece of hardware, put me down for 1.
    can we get some xtra mags/drums? at what price?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    Look ahead a few years. The Green Libocrats or the Trotskyist Nazis or whatever party is in power decide individuals no longer deserve guns:

1) Long before announcing this new policy, they require gun shops to submit all their official ledgers once filled. Or do they do that now? If so, there is a long gun registry in the concerned provinces right now.

2) Later, they organize a massive simultaneous raid on every gun shop in the land, probably at night. The following day, they announce that -- for the public safety -- private gun ownership is now outlawed, gun shops and all their assets have been seized, and their proprietors imprisoned as possible felons. The most current ledgers, of course, are also seized.

3) All individuals are required to turn in their guns, without recompense. In the ensuing weeks, everyone listed in the ledgers, everyone with a PAL, and everyone with a hunting licence gets a visit from the police, whether they have turned in their firearms or not. The police have a record of every gun the individuals have ever bought -- ever.

"Alright, sir, we understand that you don't remember the name of the person to whom you sold your first Cooey in 1968. Now tell us where is the Beretta shotgun you bought three months ago. We do not believe you when you say you sold it. Forget? Don't worry, sir, you will remember after a few days peace and quiet in solitary."

4) Years after this happens, the now unpopular government announces that, "Because of the current state of emergency, elections have been temporarily postponed."

I can agree with that.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    CGNer's!

We have inked an agreement with TNW Firearms to secure a large order of Suomi M-31 semi automatic carbines.

These will be imported in a non-restricted configuration with a 18.75" barrel!

And here comes the best part, an MSRP of $ 699!

Delivery is expect in September.

Discuss.

NS, any idea what these will come with?????? Drum mag, stick/coffin mag, cleaning kit, sling etc...??????????????????????

Thanks
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!