Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: TNW Firearms Suomi M-31 Coming Soon!

Super Moderator
    Go to the TNW website. You can download the manual for this firearm.
    There are detailed photographs of the mechanism, including the closed bolt striker fired system and barrel attachment.

Want

Quote Originally Posted by shaddp View Post
    If you like buying from a manufacturer that likes screwing Canadians go for it...
    Not sure where your business logic is coming from - but my math says that the difference between $430 in the U.S., and the "Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price" of $699 from North Silva is $269 bucks. I've seen far worse screwing over the years, and many times you could lay blame on this side of the border.
    You are either trained or untrained, and you
    will always fall to the level of your training.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weapontech View Post
    Not sure where your business logic is coming from - but my math says that the difference between $430 in the U.S., and the "Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price" of $699 from North Silva is $269 bucks. I've seen far worse screwing over the years, and many times you could lay blame on this side of the border.
    Ditto!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    At present, US DOS is not allowing export of beltfed guns.
    Yea, another genius move for the US economy.

Restrict more guns from those untrustworthy canadians.

No worries, I'm sure some non american manufacturer will eventually fill the gap. Look at all the .50cal rifles we now get from Europe, and of course we can always start building our own.

Really annoying that our soldiers were good enough to stand and die by american soldiers but they impose gun trade restrictions on us all the same, those politicians really need to show some mutual respect.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeaverBoomStix View Post
    Yea, another genius move for the US economy.

Restrict more guns from those untrustworthy canadians.

No worries, I'm sure some non american manufacturer will eventually fill the gap. Look at all the .50cal rifles we now get from Europe, and of course we can always start building our own.

Really annoying that our soldiers were good enough to stand and die by american soldiers but they impose gun trade restrictions on us all the same, those politicians really need to show some mutual respect.
    Ditto on that one.

If their so concerned about being in huge debt, stop knit picking about selling arms to your Ally Countries. Not to mention they are for sport too.
    Recent story for me was I went to buy a VLTOR Flash hider from Brownells and they aren't permitted to sell anything that is a flash hider. Compensator are no problem. I know they have their laws in their country, but they don't apply to us. Genius brainiacs running the government down there.

Quote:
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Weapontech View Post
    Please don't quote only part of my post to make a point that is already answered in that post. I quoted Marstar as negotiating a deal to bring price down for Canadians as they often do from various sources around the world. TNW didn't like that and wanted to charge us more so they made a deal to bring them in here for $699 instead. Will it bankrupt you? No. Are they making a deal with someone else to sell it to you for more money instead of letting Marstar bring the price down for us? Yes.

FULL ORIGINAL POST:

If you like buying from a manufacturer that likes screwing Canadians go for it...
    From Marstar forum where many people were waiting for this:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by johnone

"j & g sales (USA) = $430"
    As we discussed many times in the past few months, it was our intention to import these and offer them at about the same price as sold in the US.... The manufacturer did not agree with our low price offering and decided to go with another firm for the sale of these....

I hope this will answer all the questions we have received in the last few days....
    John

Well,
    Who cares. I still want one.

Quote:
    End Quote:

Um, can anyone say M41 pulse rifle?
    The original was a Thompson SMG. Maybe our new friends at Epic Polymer Systems can make a M41 chassis that this just drops in to?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_bang-bang View Post
    Um, can anyone say M41 pulse rifle?
    The original was a Thompson SMG. Maybe our new friends at Epic Polymer Systems can make a M41 chassis that this just drops in to?
    That sounds like something out of Scifi. I want a Plasma rifle.

Quote:
    End Quote: