Thread: Cart Added

Cart Added

Just wanted peeps to know the cart has been added.
    Member of CSSA and NFA
    www.brgclub.com
    “I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    - J.B Books in The Shootist 1976-John Wayne

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by bradofcanada View Post
    Just wanted peeps to know the cart has been added.
    The cart is nice, but the website won't tell you the final price with tax and shipping. You have to submit your credit card number first and I don't want to do it before knowing how much it cost.

I don't think the "case by case shipping price" policy that Marstar always had works well with the idea of a cart. I mean, the point of a cart is having an automated process, isn't it?

It's still a bit better than the old "email me the pdf form" thing, though.

Expired Business
    BALTHAZAR;
    "the website won't tell you the final price with tax and shipping."
    Point taken, Marstar had a choice, charge our customers flat rate shipping which would mean some would pay a lot more than others for the same product OR simpy charge each order on an individual basis which means you the customer pays only what we are charged....

"You have to submit your credit card number first and I don't want to do it before knowing how much it cost"
    There is a provision for comments on the order form, you may request shipping charge confirmation BEFORE shipping....

"the point of a cart is having an automated process, isn't it? "
    That would be the case in an ideal world, perhaps you would be kind enough to advise us on how we can write the software to support shipping via the various carriers we deal with, Canada Post, Canpar, UPS, Day & Ross, Over Night, East West, Fedex, just to name a few.
    ALL in an effort to afford our customers the best possible deal.... Maybe we are wrong ?

John

Cart works awesome! I think I'll be ordering something from you tonight.
    Thanks Martstar!
    Suns up, go to work.

You can never make everyone happy
    Member of CSSA and NFA
    www.brgclub.com
    “I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    - J.B Books in The Shootist 1976-John Wayne

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I thinking emailing a tracking number is not a bad idea. Otherwise it is anybody's guess. Please add this to your service.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Expired Business
    DECKARD;
    A tracking number ?? We have been providing that for going on two years....

Now the cart even provides an order number for easy tacking, you can also see the stage of your order by viewing you personal account
    John