Springfield Armory XDM 9mm Magazines IN STOCK

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
For all the XDM owners out there, we just got a fresh shipment of XDM 9mm magazines from Springfield Armory! We have been getting calls on these for awhile and now they've come back in stock, pinned to 10 rounds in compliance with Canadian law.

XDM-9mm-Mag-600.png

These took quite awhile coming and we're not sure when we'll be able to get more into the store, so we hope everyone who wants some gets them while they can! They're available on our site now.

Cheers,
Dan

These magazines have not been in stock since June of 2012 unfortunately. We have no expectation of more due to Springfield Armory's backlog at this time.

Cheers,
Daniel

For all the XDM owners out there, we just got a fresh shipment of XDM 9mm magazines from Springfield Armory! We have been getting calls on these for awhile and now they've come back in stock, pinned to 10 rounds in compliance with Canadian law.

XDM-9mm-Mag-600.png

These took quite awhile coming and we're not sure when we'll be able to get more into the store, so we hope everyone who wants some gets them while they can! They're available on our site now.

Cheers,
Dan

What about .40S&W mags, will they be available as well?

I was excited to see your thread :)

And then I saw the OP was from 2012 :(

I was getting ready for more disappointment when I got to the bottom because someone dredged up an old thread hoping for more XDM mags :(

And then I saw that you actually had more in stock and the post was from today :)

More mags ordered :)

Back
Top Bottom