Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ttt

Super GunNutz
    Yep, I’m not surprised at all. All this BS just to shoot 5 more rounds, and you can’t even load via the stripper clips.
    And when you are all out of ammo, the factory 5 rd mags (loaded with the stripper clips) is WAY faster than manually loading those LAR mags.

While I must be the lucky one then, works flawless, and didn't have to spend 3k. Love my cz, standard or not, can't beat them!

Super GunNutz
    And the bolt doesn’t even stay open.

CGN Regular
    after getting the feed ramp machined by wolverine mine has yet to fail to feed from the XCR mags. I twisted the lip of one mag because it would send it into the wrong direction and after that, pure 10 round power no probs. Put the old mags on just to keep my gomez/spetznaz methods sharp. switch to the adapter for shooting drills that take more than 6 bullets.

-chris

Quote Originally Posted by StrikerSW View Post
    Wolverine is always top notch in customer service. From personal experince I am confident they will address your concerns.............. I'd be annoyed as heck as well but would go to them first.
    this...
    Dear Justin...I'm from BC...a few years ago your Dad gave us the finger, we would like to give it back...

"SUCK MY FAT ONE YOU CHEAP DIMESTORE HOOD"

Quote Originally Posted by avocado View Post
    after getting the feed ramp machined by wolverine mine has yet to fail to feed from the XCR mags. I twisted the lip of one mag because it would send it into the wrong direction and after that, pure 10 round power no probs. Put the old mags on just to keep my gomez/spetznaz methods sharp. switch to the adapter for shooting drills that take more than 6 bullets.

-chris
    Is that in addition to the milling for the adapter? If so, what did they do, mill AR-like "feed ramps"?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by deagle2008 View Post
    i dont own any of the rifles but wtf is the differnce between cz858 and vz and other bulls**t name for it? And op thanks for posting this i was gonna buy one but confused as hell. Is it like the ar platform with different names like core15 bla bla bla?
    CZ858 is made by Czeska Zvbrojca(spelling)

VZ 58 is made by Czeck Small Arms CSA

Super Moderator
    OP has started a similar thread in Red Rifles as well.

Two threads are better than one?

It would seem that he has started both these threads prior to contacting Wolverine directly.

Let's hope that if he ever gets around to speaking to Wolverine, he will let us know what their response is.

I ordered the CZ858-2 non restricted barrel complete with the 7.62x39 BT Magwell adapter from Wolverine a few months ago. I have run the XCR pistol mag that came with it as well as 3 other XCR mags from another vendor and it has worked flawlessly for aprox. 500 rds. Not a single issue of any kind. Not a one. I am shooting surplus corrosive steel case. Whatever the issue is I'm confident it can be rectified.

CGN Regular
    I just recently bought one and when I fired the first 2 mags I ran into similar issues with loading the first round from the mag - since then I've run about 150 rounds through 6 different mags and no feeding problems.

This may just be an issue of new and tight rather than an actual problem.

Let us know what Wolverine says though,

lonedrone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast