Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718192021222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: Wool Blankets

Quote Originally Posted by wmd View Post
    wow whats with all the people saying all buy them if they aint made in china lol if thats how you feel we dont need to see it he aint going to say o all get them made in canada but now there 300 bucks each. You better go threw everything you own and throw anything made in china in the garbage and see whats left
    That is a really good point. CanAm Buys a lot of their guns and merchandise from china. If you guys don't want the Chinese guns & ammo send them to me.

Cheers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 07blackwater's Avatar
    I don't care where they're made as long as they are made to a specification we, as cold climate dwellers, expect from a cold climate blanket.

A cheaper price would definitely sell better and we could get a better deal on lots of them. The only thing is that they won't sell that well unless they are of good quality.

Maybe when you can find out what each vendor is offering start a poll.

Quote Originally Posted by wmd View Post
    wow whats with all the people saying all buy them if they aint made in china lol if thats how you feel we dont need to see it he aint going to say o all get them made in canada but now there 300 bucks each. You better go threw everything you own and throw anything made in china in the garbage and see whats left
    if it would keep jobs in canada i would .it wasnt my idea to farm all our jobs out to china and sell out the canadian work force.i get very pissed when i see stuff made in china,cant seem to get that tank running over that student for some reason.but hey the corps gotta make money

GunNutz
    I don't sleep with my guns.

Do you have any idea how much dirty coal fallout lands on those poor Chinese sheep?

The origin of the wool is important as I consider this purchase an investment.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 07blackwater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NaviDave View Post
    I don't sleep with my guns.

Do you have any idea how much dirty coal fallout lands on those poor Chinese sheep?

Investment? It's 50 clams or so. If you want a David Suzuki approved, lullaby euthanized piece of angel kissed baby lamb go pay $250 at the bay. I want a good quality blanket for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey07 View Post
    if it would keep jobs in canada i would .it wasnt my idea to farm all our jobs out to china and sell out the canadian work force.i get very pissed when i see stuff made in china,cant seem to get that tank running over that student for some reason.but hey the corps gotta make money
    Well have another billion kids so we have enough people to do all this work then we can get the costs of the products down then we can all buy canadian product. We sell all our resourses to other countrys (the usa) they make crap from it and sell it back to us at triple the price ya it sucks ass but we dont have the population in canada to mass produce everything we cant even find people to work now. So until you get alot more people in canada its buy made in china for most.
    RIP LGR

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by 07blackwater View Post
    [QUOInvesTE=NaviDave;7346067]I don't sleep with my guns.

Investment? It's 50 clams or so. If you want a David Suzuki approved, lullaby euthanized piece of angel kissed baby lamb go pay $250 at the bay. I want a good quality blanket for cheap.[/QUOTE]

I don't care for a prep item that may cause skin reactions and fall apart when and if it is needed. Penny smart - pound stupid. I doubt a plain, quality wool blanket would cost $250 (unless you have to pay carbon tax on it to cover sheep gas).

I vote India. Should keep price down, and it's apparently Australian wool.
    Cheers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Interested aswell in a quality made blanket.

Also may mix between a lighter and heavy weight blanket. Get a few of each. If the option is available.....
    Last edited by Max Owner; 06-16-2012 at 02:29 PM.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.