Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2838404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Wool Blankets

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    you don't have to return it to get the price difference

This thread is incredibly entertaining.
    Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentis telum est. -Seneca

I think what some people fail to realize is that not everyone who shops at CanadaAmmo reads this forum. So I'm not sure how you expect them to put a notice on their website. Do you want it to read "Please be advised that these blankets, however great and perfectly described in the title, are not the ones that we talked about getting made of a forum you may have never visited. Thanks!"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    you don't have to return it to get the price difference
    Thank you, again. I will remember this in the future, however, as stated, I never had to return anything, never been so dis-satisfied with any product that I wouldn't keep it and use it. Everything has been exactly as advertised.
    30 days is long past and so is the ammo.
    ThriveLife-Cold Lake - Like having a grocery store in your basement. www.canada.tednshannonthrive.thrivelife.com
    Possession is 9/10's of the NEED!!
    "When guns become outlawed, only outlaws will have them" - Louis L'Amour.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I think what some people fail to realize is that not everyone who shops at CanadaAmmo reads this forum. So I'm not sure how you expect them to put a notice on their website. Do you want it to read "Please be advised that these blankets, however great and perfectly described in the title, are not the ones that we talked about getting made of a forum you may have never visited. Thanks!"
    But I GET EMAIL UPDATES at least weekly on stuff in, stuff coming, etc...

Never the less, and more to the point...I now have an update.
    Last edited by rookie wildcat; 03-09-2013 at 02:18 PM.
    ThriveLife-Cold Lake - Like having a grocery store in your basement. www.canada.tednshannonthrive.thrivelife.com
    Possession is 9/10's of the NEED!!
    "When guns become outlawed, only outlaws will have them" - Louis L'Amour.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    I looked at bring them in years ago, but never did.

I see there is a thread in OT on the subject, and thought I would revive the idea.

Is anyone interested?

We could sell 100% Australian wool queen-sized blankets for around $50 retail
    When are you expecting the stock to come in? 100% Australian wool sounds real good to me I might be in for 4 of the 20oz. I`m in Coquitlam near Burke Mt, any way to avoid shipping?

BANNED
    Do the blankets fall under the old '$100' free shipping..... or the New $200 free shipping.

I could use 4 blankets. if they are priced at $49 then I would have to buy 5 and that won't work for me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rivetc78 View Post
    Do the blankets fall under the old '$100' free shipping..... or the New $200 free shipping.

I could use 4 blankets. if they are priced at $49 then I would have to buy 5 and that won't work for me.
    Or you could buy 4 and a rough use knife or some other $4+ item and get free shipping

people you want a new manufatureed wool blanket look up the price theya are a hundred plus and they are rough still and scrachy and have to be washed in wool light to stop this. I run a venture rover company i scouts canada and bought 15 wool blankets for my scout and i shopped a round i wish i new of canada ammos blankets i bought army surpluse never issued and i gave 60 bucks a blanket. for the kids to sow bages on and camp with. i think cannada ammo is doing a fine job mastakes happen and thats a part of the bussnes look at mc donalds you ever go their and get a #### meal i bet you still go back stop your bitching you got a whool banket if you dont like it donate it to scouts canada it will make some kid happy to put his badges on.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rivetc78 View Post

How about a $4 CSSA donation. Not too difficult.