Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion target

Nice Targets guys.

Update.....I was able to email a print shop the photo in my Original post... They blew it up to fit a 18x24 sheet of paper for $37 for 50 sheets. Not bad.

Since the photo is not High quality, its a bit blurry up close, but very clear 10 feet away!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post
    Do you want a spinal column connecting the strike zones?

Would you like a tee in the brain box t signify eyes and nose and provide a point if aim? Do you want an x in the heart box for a point if aim ?
    I would say "yes" to all of the above :D

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Anth_g View Post
    Nice Targets guys.

Update.....I was able to email a print shop the photo in my Original post... They blew it up to fit a 18x24 sheet of paper for $37 for 50 sheets. Not bad.

Since the photo is not High quality, its a bit blurry up close, but very clear 10 feet away!
    I am going to choose to be happy about you not ripping off one of our designs.

We will still be going through with this project for the rest of you, as it is near completion.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer horseman2's Avatar
    Please post an example of this type?

There are certain things that will have to be changed so we don't infringe on an existing copyright.

There are ways that shapes interact with other shapes and the deadspace to create a non human non silhouette, when I get to my lapto pan example I post an example. The idea is to create a Rorschach effect. I will have to check to see if we can use some thing similar to what we produced for NEA as a downloaded able target before I post it.
    www.dillonprecision.com/uimages//Bianchi_Cup_Target_m.jpg
    700BDL SS 280, 700 SPS .243, 700V 22-250, 870 SP 3", 700 SPS SS .25-06, Rem 40X 22 lr, Ruger 10/22 Deluxe (2), Cooper 57M JSR, Savage Rascal, Anschutz 1710 & 1712, Winchester 52(1935), Anschutz 1710 HB ES SS, Pedersoli Sharps Q Down Under 45-70

Expired Business
    We will be increasing the height if the center mass box to 3.5" and the width to 4.5".the next version you will see will have these changes and will be in a full green scale, thanks for all of your input on this project. We hope have it up in the product page and the promo page within the week.

Thanks for all your imput.

Expired Business

any plan to release some pastors in a similar colour that could be somewhat neutral to both shades of the green? would help with the longevity.
    Last edited by 121x; 06-26-2012 at 03:13 PM.

Expired Business
    Currently we have white pasters. After these are produced we will Look at some green ones. Likely we would get some in both mint and the darker green

What is the purpose of putting Hexagrams on the target?

Quote Originally Posted by CV32 View Post
    Yeah, I appreciate that, but at the same time Canada Targets would potentially be producing targets for more than just the OP, as indicated by the interest from others.
    I was merely saying to one particular person, in this case, the OP, that he might want to check with his range to see if they had an issue with him using that particular type of target.

It's worth checking before buying than it is to buy, then find out they're not allowed.....wouldn't you agree?

No where at all did I say anything about Canada Targets not producing them.

Did me telling the OP to check with his range before buying really sound to you like I was telling Canada Targets not to produce/sell those targets?
    It matters not how straight the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Henley***

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast