Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion target

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Those would be nice. What size would they be? Lifesize?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    Can't shoot certain shapes at a range...

whats next...can't look at someone for longer then 1.5secs in case you offend?!?!?!

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by horseman2 View Post
    Why not use a Tombstone style as they do not conflict with the humanoid objected to at some ranges?
    Please post an example of this type?

There are certain things that will have to be changed so we don't infringe on an existing copyright.

There are ways that shapes interact with other shapes and the deadspace to create a non human non silhouette, when I get to my lapto pan example I post an example. The idea is to create a Rorschach effect. I will have to check to see if we can use some thing similar to what we produced for NEA as a downloaded able target before I post it.

Smile Canada Targets

Hey. I dealt with Aaron. Excellent product, Sunday reply, good pricing, arrived in 3 days by Canada Post. No issues, just wish I had found Canada Targets sooner.

CGN Regular

Price?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post
    Do you want a spinal column connecting the strike zones?

Would you like a tee in the brain box t signify eyes and nose and provide a point if aim? Do you want an x in the heart box for a point if aim ?
    I would be very interested in the ops target with these suggestions, who can I contact for size and price??
    Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Quote Originally Posted by CV32 View Post
    True, but with due respect, totally irrelevant to whether this specific type of target should be put together and sold by Canada Targets.

My comment was directed at the OP, not Canada Targets, in case you missed the point, and the target of my response.
    It matters not how straight the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Henley***

Quote Originally Posted by CptnBlues63 View Post
    My comment was directed at the OP, not Canada Targets, in case you missed the point, and the target of my response.
    Yeah, I appreciate that, but at the same time Canada Targets would potentially be producing targets for more than just the OP, as indicated by the interest from others.
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

Expired Business
    You are welcome to contact me directly via email: info@canadatargets.com or by PM.

I will see if I can meet with my artist tonight and get something up for you all to see and get feedback on.

Thank you for the kind words we appreciate your support. Here is something we produced for NEA and we can do something similar if requested. We choose to see it as a collection of shapes, rather than anything looking like a human.

No interest in the "NEA" target as an alternative to the OP's.

I dunno, kinda looks like the destroyer from Thor. Could be fun to take shots at.
    1911 Mag
    1911 Mag
    Twinkie
    Twinkie
    Cupcake
    Primary Weapon Mag

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast