Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your chance to own a jewel of a rifle. Inquire within.

Yeah, because a 1975 Chev was HAND-CRAFTED to be one-of-a-kind, just like this rifle. A better comparison would maybe be a McLaren or Bugatti.

Man there are some douche bag trolls in this thread, if you aren't considering buying it, don't post, unless it is to show respect and admiration for the work that's gone in to it. I've seen people asking more un-realistic prices on custom firearms in the exchange section, that could be duplicated. Good luck with the sale, the price is right for somebody.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer deagle2008's Avatar
    [IMG]www.stockysstocks.com/catalog/m1gdd.jpg[/IMG] can you get this one instead ?

I can definitely appreciate the custom work. To me its beautiful, if only from the standpoint that it took 2 years and its precise artistic work (but i think the actual artwork is really gorgeous too)... but this is coming from an artist, so maybe that's why.

I don't think I could shoot it... too nice! Hope someone gives it a good home!

So you can win this? lol
    Looks like a mess to me but each to there own, im sure some old dude thinks its cool.

Kinda fancy.....the way Elvis Presley's (or Liberace's) stage clothes were fancy. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing those clothes....or carrying that gun. Betcha you wouldn't see that gun for sale on the Martini and Hagen web site.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdeeberz View Post
    So you can win this? lol
    Looks like a mess to me but each to there own, im sure some old dude thinks its cool.
    Guess I'm an old dude.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

If I could convice my dad to check it out I would get him too....hes a Weatherby collector. Beautiful rifle......but I wouldn't shoot it....too pretty...thats what ugly guns are for..haha

Oh, god! The wood alone is superb, even before anything was done to it. And the bluing looks deeper than on the legendary Colt Python. If I bought it, I would never fire it. Instead I would hang it in a place of honour above my fireplace.

If I had a fireplace.
    If I had a house.
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

CGN frequent flyer
    That is tacky, overdone and shows a lot of poor taste. It's too bad if whoever did that thought he was doing something nice.

Metal is really cool. The wood is.... at least!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast