Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Your chance to own a jewel of a rifle. Inquire within.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Keep in mind this is a custom rifle made to order. Wasn't intended for sale. Appreciate the workmanship. Even on the Internet no need to get nasty.

Sorry to burst your bubbles but 2 bills is the starting price for good knives. Work of art starts at more like $2k with exotic handles from (near) extinct animals or trees. I like Hattori.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBark View Post
    ...I have $200 kitchen knifes that are a work of art and everyone complains that I shouldn't be using them since they're so pretty. Screw that, its a tool. Plus, expensive quality knifes are easier to sharpen and their edge lasts way longer.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

"If you have to ask about pricing, you probably can't afford it."???? wow if you DONT ask the price you are stupid or naive
    Have Fun

Far Enough North of 43.6532° N, 79.3832° W
    It looks like it was put together with the remains of an old couch...kinda' like the one's you'd see at your aunt's house when you were a kid!!!
    One very important ingredient of success is a good, persistent, tireless enemy...

Looks like furniture from a retirement home!

5775 views; the OP's tactic of provocatively touting this rifle like it is J.P. Morgan's yacht ("if you have to ask, you can't afford it") seems to have attracted plenty of attention as it was no doubt intended to do.

The downside of that kind of provocative tone is that it does invite people to tell you what they really think of your product.

As 99.9% of us search by "Today's Posts" or "New Posts Since Last Visit" etc., I'm not sure how anyone is supposed to notice that this thread is in some "storefront" where we are obviously invited to comment, but only invited to make nice, complimentary comments.

Perhaps this kind of thread should carry a prominent warning that no comments that could be perceived as hurtful to anyone's feelings will be allowed.
    Last edited by RRCo.; 06-23-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person writing under the pseudonym "RRCo."; any use or reproduction in whole or in part outside www.canadiangunnutz.com requires the express written consent of the author.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678