Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your chance to own a jewel of a rifle. Inquire within.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer agilent_one's Avatar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rem338win's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by agilent_one View Post
    I'd pay $10k for that first, because once I strip the crap off of it underneath its a Hino. The other one is still a Weatherby.
    Junkies have tracks and that's icky. :

I had a lot to say, but I decided not to say it, because it wasn't "nice".:D
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person writing under the pseudonym "RRCo."; any use or reproduction in whole or in part outside www.canadiangunnutz.com requires the express written consent of the author.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I can buy 2 Nemesis for that money... JP.

Wow. The worksmanship is incredible. Unfortunatley the result is uuuuuugly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Woodbeef's Avatar
    You guys can call it ugly all you want,but you're missing the big picture. Like it or not,what's indisputable about it is the real hand work that went into the finished product. Craftsmanship like that is an unfortunately dying breed,in today's disposable society.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milsparro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodbeef View Post
    You guys can call it ugly all you want,but you're missing the big picture. Like it or not,what's indisputable about it is the real hand work that went into the finished product. Craftsmanship like that is an unfortunately dying breed,in today's disposable society.
    This is an art piece. But it's functional art. I bet an engineer buys it!
    If you could talk to any victim killed in crime, they would much rather have had a handgun than a law.
    Rights do not exist. There is only law and duty.
    Governmental authority is all in a.) your head and b.) their weapons.

Ability is not a crime and accused does not mean guilty.
    (c) Milsparro My written permission required for reproduction outside of C.G.N.

Quote Originally Posted by Milsparro View Post
    This is an art piece. But it's functional art. I bet an engineer buys it!
    I'd rather spend the time and money engineering my own... with cleaner lines.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TT_270wsm View Post
    Man there are some douche bag trolls in this thread, if you aren't considering buying it, don't post, unless it is to show respect and admiration for the work that's gone in to it. I've seen people asking more un-realistic prices on custom firearms in the exchange section, that could be duplicated. Good luck with the sale, the price is right for somebody.
    Yup, you are right. It is good to see such insight from a newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf View Post
    Oh, god! The wood alone is superb, even before anything was done to it. And the bluing looks deeper than on the legendary Colt Python. If I bought it, I would never fire it.
    It is a great rifle. But... I would shoot it. I respect the gun by using the gun. This is why I have never bought one of those disposable Winchester Commemoratives (other than the one I bought that gave me my education), those silly winchesters are not shootable, I am sure this gun would be superb out on the range or on the hunt.

There are a lot of morons around. They think their time is worth $20.00 or more an hour but anyone elses' is only worth like $2.00.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It's a beautiful gun, but I wouldn't want it. I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to shoot it, and there goes the value.
    Warning: Please be advised that the above post may contain sarcasm, irony, and/or figurative language.

Nothing in this post constitutes legal advice. I am not your counsel or legal representative.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast