Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212141516171819202122232425262728293032 ... LastLast

Thread: Vz-58

Wich maker was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dyspnea View Post
    Apparently some early production rifles can easily be converted to FA and its a matter of finding which batch that is.

At least that what I read else where
    Where "elsewhere" was this info? and is there any way if knowing at the moment whether one has an "early production" model? how early are they going back? any distinguishing internal features? This is just getting ridiculous.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    This is a load of crap! How long are we going to take this befor we all stand up and say no!????.
    CCFR member

Expired Business
    DYSPNEA;
    "Apparently some early production rifles can easily be converted to FA and its a matter of finding which batch that is."

How did you come to this conclusion ?? Please share your information

John

Quote Originally Posted by dalebrown5546 View Post
    ... WTF is going on!!?!?!?!
    Yes, WTF is going on? I am about to buy another one. The fact that it is NR is one of the most attractive attributes...
    I hope this is a false rumour

RUMOURS RUMOURS and more RUMOURS. OK tell us your sources. Where is this information being heard? Who has announced this? I only read this on this forum, and nothing else has been mentioned on any other sites including government websites. So where are you getting this information from?????

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert777 View Post
    RUMOURS RUMOURS and more RUMOURS. OK tell us your sources. Where is this information being heard? Who has announced this? I only read this on this forum, and nothing else has been mentioned on any other sites including government websites. So where are you getting this information from?????
    Rumors backed by the fact that they have been oos for months.

Also, to those who say that its only rumors and this should be locked/not discussed, just do us a favor and gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick911 View Post
    Rumors backed by the fact that they have been oos for months.

Also, to those who say that its only rumors and this should be locked/not discussed, just do us a favor and gtfo.

Its easy to start a rumour. Send a link from a government source that this is case and that the VZ or some of them will be reclassified. Provide us with a like. The only rumours I hear that the VZ (or some of them) will be reclassified is here on Gunnutz. Unless some of you have very good contacts within the RCMP, which I doubt any of you have. I see nothing on CSSA website about this or the NFA. I think if they had information on this rumour they would give us the heads up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert777 View Post
    Its easy to start a rumour. Send a link from a government source that this is case and that the VZ or some of them will be reclassified. Provide us with a like. The only rumours I hear that the VZ (or some of them) will be reclassified is here on Gunnutz. Unless some of you have very good contacts within the RCMP, which I doubt any of you have. I see nothing on CSSA website about this or the NFA. I think if they had information on this rumour they would give us the heads up.
    Ok nothing to see. Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Rick911 View Post
    Ok nothing to see. Bye
    ok Rick, you must right because you say so. All I am saying a rumour does not make it fact.