Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 313151617181920212223242526272829303133 ... LastLast

Thread: Vz-58

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick911 View Post
    Rumors backed by the fact that they have been oos for months.
    In a country where we have long delays for all things firearms related let alone importation, I fail to see how this "backs" anything.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert777 View Post
    ok Rick, you must right because you say so. All I am saying a rumour does not make it fact.
    Nobody said it was 100% accurate let alone a fact...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    In a country where we have long delays for all things firearms related let alone importation, I fail to see how this "backs" anything.
    Did you see canam and johnone posts?

Im not saying i believe it will happen, but its worth a discussion.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Therebalready is abdiscussin on that. Infact several.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick911 View Post
    Did you see canam and johnone posts?
    Some of John's yes, haven't seen Canam's. Care to share?

Im not saying i believe it will happen, but its worth a discussion.
    Yep, and saying that reclassification possibility/likeliness is backed by long delays alone is worth me telling you exactly what I said in my previous post.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Therebalready is abdiscussin on that. Infact several.
    typing on a phone are we?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    You knowbit
    Lol
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    DYSPNEA;
    "Apparently some early production rifles can easily be converted to FA and its a matter of finding which batch that is."

How did you come to this conclusion ?? Please share your information

John
    Based upon your previous post

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    VZ-58 manufacture;
    When we had them manufactured we used new, un-assembled, never used barreled receivers, we were therefore making new guns....
    It is our understanding that some complete rifle imported by others were manufactured using existed firearms, these have since been declared converted automatics....
    John
    Not hard too see how the RCMP may be looking for those rifles. You may not have imported them but other importers did. So all vz's will come under further scrutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyspnea View Post

Not hard too see how the RCMP may be looking for those rifles. You may not have imported them but other importers did. So all vz's will come under further scrutiny.
    I am not trying to be rude, so no one please take it that way. But....I am sure that some in the RCMP would love to ban all semi-autos, but it does not mean that it is going to happen. I would be more worried if I was a bullpup owner. Since the Chiefs of Police are pushing Toews to make restricted the Tavor and others.

These rumours only put firearm owners off from making a purchase. In the case of the VZ, there are a lot out there. We need more imported by the dealers and bought by the public. If more people buy them, the more expensive it will be to ban them in fact maybe too expensive. There are guys out there that want them in the firearms community. So until a rumour (with nothing really packing it up except heresay) becomes a fact, why is it even being discussed. The discussion puts everyone off from buying one and dealers from bringing them in.

I have an original VZ from marstar and an early CZ NR one too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jeffcarr88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyspnea View Post

So you ASSumed?

You added the grinding bit yourself I see...just a shot in the dark I? Most rifles that could be converted to full auto...its not the "grindings" that they need to do it.

Do you know the work/parts/mods involved to make this guns full auto like you claim? Is it even possible? LETS JUST SAY that a small portion of the guns are converted full atuo ones...most are done so so they CANNOT be turned back...its just our stupid gun laws that say "once a machine gun, always a machine gun" (and same with handguns).

Again...nice ASSumption. Just great...

Lock this thread...
    Last edited by jeffcarr88; 04-28-2013 at 04:57 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot!!! --- Do not ASSume!!! --- “Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place then come down and shoot the survivors.” – Ernest Hemingway