Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Vz-58

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Same old debate, guns don't kill people, people kill people.

However, any psychos out there, please for the love of guns, use something else.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daver_II View Post
    Same old debate, guns don't kill people, people kill people.

However, any psychos out there, please for the love of guns, use something else.
    Like a slingshot.... No license needed for one of those....

Quote Originally Posted by Decivox View Post
    I doubt it will, the Polytechnique massacre used a Mini 14 and thats still NR. Could the RCMP even reclassify a firearm because it was used in a shooting? Makes no sense
    I hope you're right, but the CZ 858 looks like an AK 47 and therefore shoots deadlier bullets.
    At least our media is not as sensationalist as in a certain country south of us

Quote Originally Posted by Indoril View Post
    I hope you're right, but the CZ 858 looks like an AK 47 and therefore shoots deadlier bullets.
    At least our media is not as sensationalist as in a certain country south of us
    Does anyone recall the the ak looking bb gun they seized because they supposedly could be converted to shoot real bullets??

Its the medias job to sensationalize things. Some do a better job then others.

I doubt it will, the Polytechnique massacre used a Mini 14 and thats still NR. Could the RCMP even reclassify a firearm because it was used in a shooting? Makes no sense
    Unfortunately the above statement contains the words: RCMP, firearm, and sense. Which, when combined, destroys it's validity.

Any word on delivery time John??

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    For all who have been asking, I just received word from the factory that our NON-RESTRICTED Vz-58 rfiles are going into production first week of July....

Expect them here sometime in August

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    They can ##### about AK47s all they want...just don't ever say "CZ858"!
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    They don't need to.

Both the Mini 14 and Cz858 are variants of the Ak47. They always were.
    The RCMP simply bo-booed with their initial classification.

Ak47s and variants of are prohibited.

/sarcasm

Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

A vz 58 that is non restricted and cromelined barrel? Why didn't they start selling these ones in the first place? PICS, PRICES anyone?

P.S. That was a AK-47 SNIPER ASSAULT RIFLE USED IN THE TRAGIC QUEBEC SHOOTING, FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT GOT CONFUSED,GOT IT!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianReich View Post
    They don't need to.

Both the Mini 14 and Cz858 are variants of the Ak47. They always were.
    The RCMP simply bo-booed with their initial classification.

Ak47s and variants of are prohibited.

/sarcasm

Armi-Jager AP-80 ( 22LR ) was classified in january as a " Variant" Really ???

The problem is in public perception and the cosmetic looks of the firearm.

The rcmp does not want the public calling in concerns that the person next door has a AK!!!!!.

This may have came about because with the AK is the most well known firearm on the planet and its association with " The Bad Guys ".

The whole AK has always been about the looks as other selective fire guns are also prohibited.