Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 717192021222324252627282930313233343537 ... LastLast

Thread: Vz-58

CGN frequent flyer tenringbound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    The CZH2003 were the previous production and were NOT affected at that time....They are now....
    Great...I just went through this with my BD38 and now the b@stards want me to give up another one
    "Never trust a hippie" -the Sex Pistols

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo7101 View Post
    No difference really between the cz and the vz so why would they pick on one and not the other.
    If they take one they will take them all. Just one at a time.
    "no difference you say " And how did you arrive at this conclusion, were you one of the importers ?? That is like saying there is no difference between apple and oranges, they are both fruit....
    john

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Corps View Post
    Oh, that is not the case.

The VZ is entirely new production, while the CZ is built using some surplus parts. Then, there is the tab, the finish, etc...
    Another expert, please let me know your sources on this one ?? As this is the first time I am made aware of this informaton, which I know to be incorrect.... But then again we were only the importer/distributor....
    John

Expired Business
    RICK 911;
    "Apparently the reclassification only affects the CZ 858, and not the CSA VZ58. The person I spoke to was very very certain of this."

Since you seem to have an "inside source" may I suggest you put up your money, order in some, attempt to clear them, and sell them, you would certainly profit by the venture....
    John

Dear RCMP...Either give me a prohib licence or give me a wad of fat cash otherwise i'll show you my nuts and you can suck on them because there is no way your taking mine from me for nothing. Viva the death of the long gun registry!

So they are thinking of prohibing these rifles now? The hell for?

Johnone,

Can you confirm that you are still bringing in your rifles?

CGN Regular
    He's not.

I am a bit baffled here. Is there a more comprehensive source of info and background on this situation?

There must be many thousands of cz58 and csa 858s in Canada... am I to understand that ALL of them are going to be made prohib?!!!

What is the justification for this?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by muscles1000 View Post
    I am a bit baffled here. Is there a more comprehensive source of info and background on this situation?

There must be many thousands of cz58 and csa 858s in Canada... am I to understand that ALL of them are going to be made prohib?!!!

What is the justification for this?
    They don't need justification.