Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9192122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Vz-58

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    It is always instructive and refreshing to read such eloquent post here in our forum....
    We all know you are a tough guy, but really, can you not express yourself in such a way as to offer your opinion rather than your desire for some pervert sex act ?? If you can't come up with anything, ask your mommy, perhaps she could assist you

John
    You can't complain about a guy being tasteless in his postings and then bring his mom into it. AND more importantly have you never had your nuts in a girls mouth? Is that too perverted for you? If so you must live a very boring and sad life with all your cats. JFC
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiK001 View Post
    I haven't heard anyone else say this so I will...
    People said it plenty, past and present. It's a CGN fact john isn't huggable.

My czh2003 better stay non-res
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superlative View Post
    I got some news regarding the reclassification of the VZ58 (this is from an insider in the industry):

Apparently the reclassification only affects the CZ 858, and not the CSA VZ58. The person I spoke to was very very certain of this. This is affirmed in the following areas:
    1. This document mentions "CZ858" explicitly: http://static.globalnews.ca/content/...2012-00068.PDF.
    That document mentioned a LOT of guns ,including the AR series rifles which are STILL RESTRICTED AND STILL REGISTERED

WTF?

This has nothing to do with the end of the long gun registry........ the RCMP pretending this is about "registering" guns that are not registered by making them prohibited (as if that will register them.... it will destroy them... to register them make them restricted not prohibited...)

this has to do with the RCMP wanting to ban/confiscate a giant list of guns that they do not like, period.

I dont remember voting for the RCMParty of Canada
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by superlative View Post
    No my insider source says that he's aware that the RCMP are currently re-evaluating only the CZ858. The two points I made affirms what he said too. The "evidence" only pertains to it referring ONLY to the CZ858. That the CZ858 is being re-evaluated is a FACT.
    Its a big list,

they'll knock off 1 at a time, then make a new list and start on that one.
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by tenringbound View Post
    Great...I just went through this with my BD38 and now the b@stards want me to give up another one
    Did you get full compensation for all your shiping, taxes, etc??

if so before or after you sent it in?

imo send it in first youll never see the money...

but thats just me

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno857 View Post
    Dear RCMP...Either give me a prohib licence or give me a wad of fat cash otherwise i'll show you my nuts and you can suck on them because there is no way your taking mine from me for nothing. Viva the death of the long gun registry!
    not too long ago I remember reading an article where the RCMP got a search warrant for a guys house because they knew he used to have guns registered to his address when the LGR was in effect.........and assumed he still had them.

I forget the article, but I do remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianReich View Post
    not too long ago I remember reading an article where the RCMP got a search warrant for a guys house because they knew he used to have guns registered to his address when the LGR was in effect.........and assumed he still had them.

I forget the article, but I do remember that.
    Would a smart person store a prohibited item where it could be found? Just saying.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VanIsler View Post
    Would a smart person store a prohibited item where it could be found? Just saying.
    A smart person prob would not have a prohibited item.

Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    A smart person prob would not have a prohibited item.
    Baaaah baaah baaaah baaah.

Quote Originally Posted by VanIsler View Post
    Baaaah baaah baaaah baaah.
    Agreed and well said. (hilariously, imitating a sheep constitutes well said on CGN)

Prohibited why? cause some fool behind a desk made up a magical barrel length restriction? cause the mystery lab said they could make anything into a full auto at the snap of their fingers?

This is not like making the date rape drug illegal man, prohibited guns while there are other legal guns is absurd at best.

A gun is a gun