Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10202223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Vz-58

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiK001 View Post
    I haven't heard anyone else say this so I will......John you're starting to sound like a bit of a ###### This forum is here for us to express our comments, thoughts, rants, raves, and bitching. You have no right to start sniping at people in such a manner especially as you are a sponsoring business. If you don't like what is being said, don't read it, and sure as hell don't be firing back such idiotic comments to people who could be current or potential customers. Not professional, and because of that I will never be a customer of yours.
    You do realise this thread is in MARSTAR'S dealer forum right ?
    lol
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ_Brno's Avatar
    ...and some dealers want to make a profit and will reassure you the guns they're trying to sell will not become prohibited. Heard that story before.
    Brno Arms had and still has reputation for extremely talented designers, engineers, their DESIGN - WAY AHEAD OF OTHERS, WAY AHEAD OF TIME, UNCOMPROMIZING QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OLD WORLD CRAFTSMANSHIP and long LASTING BEAUTY ~Brnomann

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    You do realise this thread is in MARSTAR'S dealer forum right ?
    lol
    I do realize that, still doesn't excuse the remarks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    I do realize that, still doesn't excuse the remarks.
    You must be new to Marstar forums
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

The main reason I shop at marstar is because John doesn't mince words and beat around the bush. It says something about a guy. Cheers John don't change.

Just thought I would crack a joke to lighten the mood a bit. Didn't expect a response like that. Sorry my humour was lost on you but an attack on my character and immediate family was uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno857 View Post
    Just thought I would crack a joke to lighten the mood a bit. Didn't expect a response like that. Sorry my humour was lost on you but an attack on my character and immediate family was uncalled for.
    I found myself sharing your sentiments, as well as finding your comment comical. That is why I felt I had to speak up about the remark made towards you, as I too felt it was crass, rude, and uncalled for, especially with concerning him bringing your family into it. I for one will never be a customer of his due to the lack of professionalism I've observed from him.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    You must be new to Marstar forums
    Whether I'm new to Marstar forums or not doesn't matter, what matters is that no one should have to be subject to crap remarks like that from a sponsoring member of CGN.

Expired Business
    I haven't heard anyone else say this so I will......John you're starting to sound like a bit of a ###### ANd your point ??

This forum is here for us to express our comments, thoughts, rants, raves, and bitching. You have no right to start sniping at people in such a manner especially as you are a sponsoring business. You seem to understand part of this anyway, yes and we pay thousnads for this forum, on one hand you say memebers can post their comments, but I am not allowed....

If you don't like what is being said, don't read it, and sure as hell don't be firing back such idiotic comments to people who could be current or potential customers. Not professional, and because of that I will never be a customer of yours.
    You promise ??

JOHN

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    You promise ??

JOHN
    Policy for Harassment Using CGN Resources

Harassment using CGN resources is strictly prohibited. Harassment is defined as offensive, threatening, persistent or disturbing language and/or remark with the aim to target, insult, bully, humiliate, damage, cause loss and/or intimidate the recipient of the intended message through either private messaging or posting in the forums. This includes, and not limited to, the use of threats, swearing, slurs, slangs and/or any specific information of an individual.