Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11212324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Vz-58

Expired Business
    VANISLER;
    "You can't complain about a guy being tasteless in his postings and then bring his mom into it." Perhaps I was not understood, I was simply suggesting that if the writer was unable to put together a sentece in English, that perhaps his mother could assit him , is this wrong ??

"AND more importantly have you never had your nuts in a girls mouth?" Lets see now, my experiences go back several decades, oh yes when sex was safe and war was dangerous or so goes the saying....

"If so you must live a very boring and sad life with all your cats. JFC " My dear fellow, this is the first time I have been accused of leading a boring life, you obviously know nothing about me or my life....

How about getting back to the subject of this thread ??
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    You promise ??

JOHN
    Rule# 5 Personal insults are not permitted. Do not say anything on CGN that you would not say in person.

Rule# 10 Disrupting behaviours which are detrimental to discussions in the forum and the general reputation of www.canadiangunnutz.com are not allowed.

Rule# 25 General disrupting activities, including “trolling” and any activities that dilute the content quality of CGN will not be tolerated

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Pure Energy's Avatar
    Okay, before this gets wayyyyy the hell off topic, what posts should I check? Are the 58 and 858 class under review now also?

Quote Originally Posted by Proutfoo
    having your picture in the paper with a medal around your neck holding a folding stock, pistol-gripped, shotgun with mag extension is a feat in itself

This forum is here for us to express our comments, thoughts, rants, raves, and bitching. You have no right to start sniping at people in such a manner especially as you are a sponsoring business.

You seem to understand part of this anyway, yes and we pay thousnads for this forum, on one hand you say memebers can post their comments, but I am not allowed....
    JOHN
    I am not saying you can't post your comments as you see fit, but you especially, as sponsoring member, should be setting the standard and example of conduct and abiding by the rules of the forum. If you can't then perhaps you should withdraw as a sponsoring member.

We all appreciate that sponsoring members use their revenues to support this site, what we don't appreciate is being attacked like that.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    The CZH2003 were the previous production and were NOT affected at that time....They are now....
    YES the receivers are different, ALL of Marstar's various models the FSN, the VZ-58s, the VZ-2003 were ALL made with SA receivers....
    So, do you think I should be worried about my czh2003 being reclassified?
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Energy View Post
    Okay, before this gets wayyyyy the hell off topic, what posts should I check? Are the 58 and 858 class under review now also?
    It appears that approximately 3 years ago the RCMP sent a memo to the Feds in regards to several firearms which they felt required review and possible re-classification. The CZ 858 was specifically mentioned in the memo, but the memo also stated "The Family of Vz 58 Rifles". Now this was 3 years ago, and nothing has been heard of since.

I think where some of the panic is that the memo was classified as Secret (not sure why the RCMP were allowed to hide this from the public), but I guess was recently obtained by an access to information request. In this memo it also states the RCMP were also looking at re-classifying the SIG 552 rifle. Well now they are going after the Swiss Arms Classic Green, which is a similar rifle.

So now that we see the RCMP going after one particular rifle, that had its "relative" on their list, those who own the Vz58/CZ 858's are starting to worry, and rightly so. One thing to note, the KRISS was not on the list, but they came into the market after the memo was made. What I find most curious however, is that the new High Standard Tantal has been given an FRT and already classified as Res and Non-res, why do they feel the need to re-examine the CZ858's.

It should also be noted that the reason the CZ 858's are hard to find is that CZ is current trying to fill military contract orders for the rifle, and thus currently have none available for our small market.

I typically cut John some slack more than I would any other industry. Imagine how cranky you'd be if you had to deal with this RCMP horse#### every day for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Stud View Post
    I typically cut John some slack more than I would any other industry. Imagine how cranky you'd be if you had to deal with this RCMP horse#### every day for decades.
    Dealing with RCMP bull is par for the course. Until the rules and laws change and the RCMP are no longer in charge of the Firearms program we have to live with it, and from time to time fight back against what they do.
    For those who can't stand the heat, perhaps they should get out of the kitchen.

This has gone off topic too fast. Lock this thread mods!

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiK001 View Post
    I am not saying you can't post your comments as you see fit, but you especially, as sponsoring member, should be setting the standard and example of conduct and abiding by the rules of the forum. If you can't then perhaps you should withdraw as a sponsoring member.

We all appreciate that sponsoring members use their revenues to support this site, what we don't appreciate is being attacked like that.
    Before you go any further, Marstar has done more for the Canadian shooting sports than you can ever imagine, the time, effort and money he has put in to fighting with the system is more than you and every armchair activist combine. Frankly John has every right to say what he feels in his section, but he holds back lot more than he should.

So if you are looking for cause for your Internet Crusade? John at Marstar is not it.