Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 122224252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Vz-58

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiK001 View Post
    Dealing with RCMP bull is par for the course. Until the rules and laws change and the RCMP are no longer in charge of the Firearms program we have to live with it, and from time to time fight back against what they do.
    For those who can't stand the heat, perhaps they should get out of the kitchen.
    So you think I can't stand the heat, are you aware of how many cases Marstar has taken to court ?? How many challenges we have launched ?? How many times we appealed classifications, and won ?? I will put our track record of the past 28 years on the line with any one.... Perhaps you could let us know how many "challeneges' you have been involved in ?? Of course you must have participated in formulating challenges to the latest changes, funny I did not see you at any of hearings ??
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    VANISLER;
    "You can't complain about a guy being tasteless in his postings and then bring his mom into it." Perhaps I was not understood, I was simply suggesting that if the writer was unable to put together a sentece in English, that perhaps his mother could assit him , is this wrong ??

"AND more importantly have you never had your nuts in a girls mouth?" Lets see now, my experiences go back several decades, oh yes when sex was safe and war was dangerous or so goes the saying....

"If so you must live a very boring and sad life with all your cats. JFC " My dear fellow, this is the first time I have been accused of leading a boring life, you obviously know nothing about me or my life....

How about getting back to the subject of this thread ??
    John
    Well said on all accounts. I must admit I admire someone who can take a few jabs and has the balls to speak up in a logical and mature manner. You're quite right I know very little of who you are but I can tell you have good character. From the sounds of it you've been a strong voice for the firearms community as well.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Hi John

I know that you are not the importer for the CZ 858 but someone has posted a screen shot of the FRT in another thread that indicates that the CZ858 4V, 4P, and 2P have been officially reclassified to fully automatic. Since you have access to the FRT could you please confirm if this is true and could you also tell us if this has affected any of the VZ 58 variants that Marstar has imported as well.

Thanks
    Brian
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms" - Thomas Jefferson
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin
    Proud Member of the the CPC

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    So you think I can't stand the heat, are you aware of how many cases Marstar has taken to court ?? How many challenges we have launched ?? How many times we appealed classifications, and won ?? I will put our track record of the past 28 years on the line with any one.... Perhaps you could let us know how many "challeneges' you have been involved in ?? Of course you must have participated in formulating challenges to the latest changes, funny I did not see you at any of hearings ??
    John
    Oh so now your gonna play the " Do you know who I am. Do you know what I've done for you " game. Very mature. But I get it..... I do.... Your the big dog here and you feel because of what you've done and accomplished that gives you the right to talk down to people. Fair enough, but don't kid yourself, you did all that for yourself as much as you did it for anyone else. Cause let's face it had you not, nobody else would have, right?

Its obvious you operate at a maturity level beneath mine, and are thus no long worth wasting my time on.
    Good luck and God Bless.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    So maturity is insulting someone else's maturity, calling them a waste of time, and running away?
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

off topic as usual

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VanIsler View Post
    Would a smart person store a prohibited item where it could be found? Just saying.
    they fullwell expect you to bury them in your yard, in your walls, have hidden rooms built, or have them in your mother's home......

just "fyi" to add to your point there
    Last edited by CanadianReich; 06-09-2013 at 12:12 AM.
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianReich View Post
    they fullwell expect you to bury them in your yard, in your walls, have hidden rooms built, or have them in your mother's home......

just "fyi" to add to your point there
    So get a little more creative.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiK001 View Post
    Oh so now your gonna play the " Do you know who I am. Do you know what I've done for you " game. Very mature. But I get it..... I do.... Your the big dog here and you feel because of what you've done and accomplished that gives you the right to talk down to people. Fair enough, but don't kid yourself, you did all that for yourself as much as you did it for anyone else. Cause let's face it had you not, nobody else would have, right?

Its obvious you operate at a maturity level beneath mine, and are thus no long worth wasting my time on.
    Good luck and God Bless.
    Would it be possible for you to simply reply to the questions I put forth....?
    John