Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1323252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Vz-58

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianReich View Post
    they fullwell expect you to bury them in your yard, in your walls, have hidden rooms built, or have them in your mother's home......

just "fyi" to add to your point there
    Now you are in for it, you mentioned his mother....
    John

when guns are outlawed we become subjects.

Non-compliance, 'cause bad laws are worse than no laws.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Would it be possible for you to simply reply to the questions I put forth....?
    John
    What aabout you check if the FRT is still there and stop answering to retards.
    Last edited by Rick911; 06-09-2013 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick911 View Post
    Quoted for irony.
    America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianReich View Post
    they fullwell expect you to bury them in your yard, in your walls, have hidden rooms built, or have them in your mother's home......

just "fyi" to add to your point there
    Would they really look for buried rifles? What if you have a few hundred acres? I guess they'd bust out the metal detectors and ground penetrating radar. Our tax dollars at work!
    NFA Member

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick911 View Post
    Tomorrow at the office I will have that ched out for you
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Would they really look for buried rifles? What if you have a few hundred acres? I guess they'd bust out the metal detectors and ground penetrating radar. Our tax dollars at work!
    Trust me, they will go to some awesome lengths in the "interest of public safety "
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    I can add my small experience to this, for what it's worth. I have had firearms at the lab for evaluation that were previously restricted/non-restricted and they wanted to look at them to see if they should become prohibited or not. In the latest instance, that firearm has been at the lab for over 4 years and they are not communicating with me in any way on it despite numerous efforts.

Why? I believe it's because it's on the 2010 "list" mentioned previously and since they cannot legally deny me it using existing criteria, they are simply delaying a decision indefinitely. Yes, I'm taking action, but this is not the venue to discuss it.

I can assure you, however, that the RCMP is using EVERY delay tactic and tool available to limit the trade of the 2010 list firearms. It's FACT. I've experienced it first hand.

That being said, someone from the lab recently admitted to me (probably by accident) that a decision had been made on the ######## guns (I believe they are now prohibited, but can't confirm for certain) and the RCMP seems to be gaining ground on the politicians who used ot be on our side before they got a majority - we are losing this fight so far on reclassification. Before long, I expect all 10 gun models mentioned to be actively seized. That is my candid position.

And no, the AR15 is not in the list. Go re-read the list, they are talking about guns they think should be "variants" but that currently are not.
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

CGN Regular
    Do you have a link for the 2010 list?
    A F & A.M / / / 2B1ASK1!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Trust me, they will go to some awesome lengths in the "interest of public safety "
    John
    Any helicopters lurking above you lately ?
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.