Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14242627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Vz-58

Disturbing thread!
    Originally Posted by Foxer
    Folks - i've said it before and i'll say it again. The battle is everywhere. There ARE no 'safe havens' to flee to. Those who think there are are simply lying to themselves to avoid doing what needs to be done. We all have to dig in wherever we are and fight back hard. We WILL win - but only if we focus on the fight and not the flight.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Any helicopters lurking above you lately ?
    Wait a second, I'll check in the yard, nope nothing.... But I will put on my tin foil hat, just in case

John

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    THAT is seriously NOT funny! I doubt anyone that endured what John & his staff did, WOULD EVER JOKE about it!

Frack some of you guys have no compassion OR common sense!!!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Wait a second, I'll check in the yard, nope nothing.... But I will put on my tin foil hat, just in case

John
    Tin foil hat? I was thinking that KPVT you brought to the gun show...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    THAT is seriously NOT funny! I doubt anyone that endured what John & his staff did, WOULD EVER JOKE about it!

Frack some of you guys have no compassion OR common sense!!!

Cheers
    Jay
    They may not be aware of it.......

Damn shame what happened imo.
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Would they really look for buried rifles? What if you have a few hundred acres? I guess they'd bust out the metal detectors and ground penetrating radar. Our tax dollars at work!
    exactly

its been done

all of my examples have been.........

i have no idea what articles but I read them all here on cgn over the years
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

So its monday, did you get someone to check the FRT?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms" - Thomas Jefferson
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin
    Proud Member of the the CPC

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiK001 View Post
    I haven't heard anyone else say this so I will......John you're starting to sound like a bit of a ###### This forum is here for us to express our comments, thoughts, rants, raves, and bitching. You have no right to start sniping at people in such a manner especially as you are a sponsoring business. If you don't like what is being said, don't read it, and sure as hell don't be firing back such idiotic comments to people who could be current or potential customers. Not professional, and because of that I will never be a customer of yours.
    I bet he pays good money to have a forum on here for him to conduct business. How he chooses to run it, or say in it is up to him and the CGN owner. If you or others choose not to conduct business with him because of things said, then good for you. There are lots of other forums for you to troll in. 18 posts in 3 years and 0 trader rating. Half those posts are in this forum bitching???

I like Johns sense of humor and no BS attitude. Keep up the fight John you do more for the shooting sports than 99.9% of us.

CGN Regular

Jokes on you

you do realize that black helicopters are not only flying over american cities, they are also firing machine guns over main street.

But do not worry it is only a drill. - A drill for what?! this is a big question.

The times we live in a wise person should have not only a tinfoil hat but a full body tinfoil suit.

Last edited by dagtaph; 06-10-2013 at 11:04 PM.
    It worries me that not enough people worry!

http://youtu.be/DioQooFIcgE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagtaph View Post
    Jokes on you

you do realize that black helicopters are not only flying over american cities, they are also firing machine guns over main street.

But do not worry it is only a drill. - A drill for what?! this is a big question.

The times we live in a wise person should have not only a tinfoil hat but a full body tinfoil suit.
    What made you think I was joking
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.