Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17272930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Vz-58

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Stud View Post
    Man the firearms world is an angry group of people.

I'm new to the industry, but man, nowhere else have I seen a more ornery group of customers.
    I've seen worse on the TTC :D.

lol'd
    I still respect John and have been a happy customer so far but I'll admit I laughed at this one too

Seriously though mods lets close this and be done with it forever.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Stud View Post
    Man the firearms world is an angry group of people.

I'm new to the industry, but man, nowhere else have I seen a more ornery group of customers.
    Well, we keep being left in a constant state of frustration...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    I will repeat, again, Marstar has no plans to import any further shipments of this rifle unless there is a very clear determination made at the CFC. We have no intention of of suffering further losses because of "re-determination" involving imports....
    John
    And how did you arrive at this conclusion,. you are aware of the entire matter....??
    You seem well informed, you must have seen our contract with the factory ?? You seem fully informed as to why we cancelled the production ??
    Perhaps you would be kind enough to inform your fellow members on CGN, that way I won't have to reply

John
    Hi John,

The original post says "Expect them here sometime in August". It's now clear that it's not gonna happen, so this thread, and discussions about it, is pretty useless now. This might have been the point 'mattcwc' tried to make.

Quote Originally Posted by x0ra View Post
    Hi John,

The original post says "Expect them here sometime in August". It's now clear that it's not gonna happen, so this thread, and discussions about it, is pretty useless now. This might have been the point 'mattcwc' tried to make.
    It was my point. BOOOM underline italic bold BOOOOM

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcwc View Post
    OK PEOPLE, I am wrong....

Now you know that my company is responsible for the reclassification issues....
    So since you seem so certain that there is no problem with this rifle, I am prepared to sell you all that I have inEurope at this time, you bring them in, you risk YOUR money....you waste your time answering ridiculous posts....
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mattcwc View Post
    Well at least he is not yelling at you anymore !
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Regular
    To any interested parties, SFRC just got 4 of these in stock with M4 style stocks. I missed out on them, but will be keeping my eyes peeled. They sold out in hours. Maybe more to come?

Quote Originally Posted by decivox View Post
    to any interested parties, sfrc just got 4 of these in stock with m4 style stocks. I missed out on them, but will be keeping my eyes peeled. They sold out in hours. Maybe more to come?
    stay on topic

BANNED
    OK PEOPLE, I am wrong....

Now you know that my company is responsible for the reclassification issues....
    So since you seem so certain that there is no problem with this rifle, I am prepared to sell you all that I have inEurope at this time, you bring them in, you risk YOUR money....you waste your time answering ridiculous posts....
    John
    i think there is a misunderstanding. I, for one, do not blame you or Marstar for anything. This thread was about to bring the rifles a year ago. It's not gonna happen, we got confirmation from you. That's sad, but we're getting used to it, thanks to our stupid laws and their enforcers. No need to become belligerent or provocative. My point was that this thread is now useless and can be closed.

If you ever plan to import those rifles ever again (please not the "IF"), please let us know in another thread, and everybody will be happy. :-)