RANGE/STORE HOURS

• MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-9PM
    • SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 10AM-6PM

[b]info@targetsportscanada.com

CGN Regular
    Price?

CGN Regular

ppq

any chance of getting the PPQ navy? or is that this one with the threaded barrel for length?

Quote Originally Posted by tex_on_the_trigger View Post
    any chance of getting the PPQ navy? or is that this one with the threaded barrel for length?
    Saw the pistols today and they are all threaded barrels, really nice smooth trigger.

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Oh there in Canada :D Lets hope mine is in soon

price?

you guys told me 1600 for my p99 that I got for 1050 at another store... :S

Contributing Dealer Target Sports Center's Avatar

Walther PPQ

One unit left..
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawnsglock View Post
    price?

you guys told me 1600 for my p99 that I got for 1050 at another store... :S
    Looks like they don't want to answer your question. Not good.

Contributing Dealer Target Sports Center's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wildernessguy View Post
    Looks like they don't want to answer your question. Not good.

First we do not shy away from answering questions, second we have never priced a Walther P99 at the price the OP posted, we and other dealers would appreciate names of the employees that allege to give out information that is not factual. All our staff must follow the company policy on behavior and protocol, honesty and factual information are an intricate part of that policy.
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

Quote Originally Posted by Target Sports Center View Post
    First we do not shy away from answering questions, second we have never priced a Walther P99 at the price the OP posted, we and other dealers would appreciate names of the employees that allege to give out information that is not factual. All our staff must follow the company policy on behavior and protocol, honesty and factual information are an intricate part of that policy.
    I would still like to know how much? I have a thing about Walthers.. I won't go into how many I own but some may call it a problem :P And I don't own one of these yet! Also, If you really want to know I will tell you, I understand if you do not reply and don't blame you!

I took my brother to you for his birthday to shoot some black guns, as I am aware you have a large selection as I do not.. I had been looking at p99s for quite some time, and to my amazement you had a 9mm in AS!!

So of course I shot it and fell in love instantly (I still have that target!)

After we had finished shooting some guns and I was paying my 200 dollar bill (Ouch.) I asked the clerk how much to buy your rental p99.. I did not want to let it go! He then asked the 'Manger' sitting in the corner on the computer how much, He laughed and said he likes the gun too but can not sell that one to me.

So after 10 minutes on his computer he informed me with a smile that although he could not sell me that gun, he could however order me one in. That's perfectly reasonable, So I asked the price and he told me all said and done it was slightly under 1600.

I really like the store, it is very nice and organized Not that busy as it was a week day.. So I have no reason to doubt who he was or what he said. Older gentleman and he was most defiantly the one in charge I had noticed while shopping.. Last I heard it was over 700 dollars for a membership and you only allow frangible rounds. thus my 200 dollar bill I guess. So all and all I can't say I'm shocked.. Its about what I expected. I have only been able to justify the huge cost of shooting there twice now, So I suppose common sense would dictate that guns were much more expensive there as well.

I don't me to be negative about the store, It is very nice. I like it a lot! But that is the truth. Maybe prices were different a couple months ago when this happened?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast