Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Walther PPQ

With a little coaxing they were willing to post their price on an open forum, if people don't like what they're charging they should buy somewhere else. Target Sports was really good to me when I bought an ADM mount off them some months ago. I don't like chasing prices around, but that isn't the case here at all anymore. I don't know anything about the "unsafe" discussion going on here.

BANNED
    inall fairness too ill add that the range and store are separate owners and maybe one wont spend as much as the store itself, I must say the store inside itself was very nicely done and did have a very good selection, hence why i bit the bullet to buy my Hk SiG and 5.7 from them as they had the best selection at the time and had what i wanted in stock, so theres a positive, Their store was clean well lit and had a very good selection

BANNED
    My only complain was with the gun crime in toronto area and hte antis public perception handing non pal holders theyve never met before and did no background check on a loaded pistol and letting them shoot may hurt all of our causes more than helping, so im sorry

Lol sorry I shoulda put it all in one message.

SO target im sorry, maybe my issue is more with the owner of the gun range on the one side, than your store, so for that I humbly appologize, thats why i felt i should write that your store its self was modern well lit and pleasant ot be in

Contributing Dealer Target Sports Center's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RaspKB View Post
    My only complain was with the gun crime in toronto area and hte antis public perception handing non pal holders theyve never met before and did no background check on a loaded pistol and letting them shoot may hurt all of our causes more than helping, so im sorry

Lol sorry I shoulda put it all in one message.

SO target im sorry, maybe my issue is more with the owner of the gun range on the one side, than your store, so for that I humbly appologize, thats why i felt i should write that your store its self was modern well lit and pleasant ot be in
    Let's understand something about the posts you made, one you are sadly misinformed and you in fact sir cast more negativity on our community regarding our program of taking in unlicensed shooters! We run a safe and responsible facility and we pride ourselves on our safety record, community involvement, charitable fund raising events, educating media and those that would harm us with irresponsible chatter & innuendo. If you do not agree with our pricing or believe we have misinformed you or others, at least have the courage to contact the manager Paul or CEO of The Edge Group "JR Cox" to address the alleged issue. In closing this thread no longer serves anything useful, if you do not like our price then you have the choice & right to shop else were, but do not for one minute slander our good name or reputation regarding our initiatives regarding our facility or programs that we run & I repeat safely, responsibly, in a manner that represents all our community in a positive manner!
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288 Phone
    905-888-8688 Fax
    RANGE/STORE HOURS

• MONDAY-SATURDAY 10AM-9PM
    • SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS 10AM-6PM

[b]info@targetsportscanada.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234