Thread: Unmarked Silhouette Tgts?

Unmarked Silhouette Tgts?

Is it just me or does anyone else think a realistic scale, blank (no vitals or aiming references) silhouette would be excellent training for Center Mass shooting for low light or quick engagement shooting. Any type of reference point makes it way easier so it would be great to try it without.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter759 View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else think a realistic scale, blank (no vitals or aiming references) silhouette would be excellent training for Center Mass shooting for low light or quick engagement shooting. Any type of reference point makes it way easier so it would be great to try it without.
    Like the B-27?
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

Super Moderator
    We use carboard silhouettes. Stick on dots for V zones. These do give an aiming point. If this is not desired, leave them off, or turn the target around.

Ah well that solves that. Just never seen any around anywhere or used any. the ones I've seen always have light areas or aiming points. Thanks for the help guys, where would a fellow order this B-27?

Ah well that solves that. Just never seen any around anywhere or used any. the ones I've seen always have light areas or aiming points. Thanks for the help guys, where would a fellow order this B-27?
    I managed to get a large number of them from Frontier Firearms (a sponsor here at CGN) a couple of years ago, but not sure where you'd find them today.
    "There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices. To be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and the frightened, thoughtless search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own ..." - The Twilight Zone

where would a fellow order this B-27?
    http://sporteque.ca/product.php?id_product=1110
    Last edited by Swordfish; 06-29-2012 at 04:33 PM.