Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: AIA rifles

CGN Regular

AIA rifles

Hi,

I know you guys still sell some of the AIA rifles, and from what I've seen on the site, they include a scope with rings... What isn't clear, is if the AIA optic mount is included as well?

Can you confirm?

Thanks,

M

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JRW (QOR)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldman View Post
    Hi,

I know you guys still sell some of the AIA rifles, and from what I've seen on the site, they include a scope with rings... What isn't clear, is if the AIA optic mount is included as well?

Can you confirm?

Thanks,

M
    My No4 came with an NcStar small scope, not the best, I got a HiLux for mine. There is also some concern about heatspacing. When the bolt is forward on mine there is about 1mm movement back and forth. This is likely fixable, but shouldn't happen. The best reason to get an AIA is because they no longer exist, which makes the firearm a rarity.

The rail does come with it. Mine had the rear hole off by about 1mm, had to get it filled and redrilled.
    "Ideals are peacefull. History is violent" Wardaddy (Fury)

Hey Goldman - I've been trying to PM you back about the AIA but your inbox is full...shoot me a message when you get 'er cleared up.

Cheers

They are sold out and I think AIA is history, so they might not get any more in.
    Too bad, I wanted one.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post
    They are sold out and I think AIA is history, so they might not get any more in.
    Too bad, I wanted one.
    There is a glimmer of hope.

Über, you just made my day!

Quote Originally Posted by uberkermit View Post
    There is a glimmer of hope.

what is more accurate, the AIA or the Norinco M14 M305, and I hope to acquire one of them, I like the M 14 but I want it to be accurate, if the AIA is more accurate, I will go with it but if they are not getting more, I am going to go with the remington 700 VTR, with heavy barrel in .308 Calibre
    Last edited by bigmoe; 11-30-2012 at 11:34 PM. Reason: did not place all info required.

Considering the B2 was made as a sporting rifle and is used as such, I'd consider the AIA as far more accurate than the 305's, I've seen 0 1000 yard vids of the 305 and have seen many 1000 yard vids of the AIAs

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post
    Too bad, I wanted one.
    No the importer marstar says they went out of busniess but i called the company and they just stoped buying them to pressure them to lower the price for them to make it cheaper. The company is there they just stoped production because they're sitting on stock no reason to make firearms when they have plenty on hand ready to ship. They were willing to sell some directly when I called and asked. I simply call companys with products I want and ask were can I buy them they tell you this or that place which is sold out most of the time so I ask if there is anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by haha49 View Post
    No the importer marstar says they went out of busniess but i called the company and they just stoped buying them to pressure them to lower the price for them to make it cheaper. The company is there they just stoped production because they're sitting on stock no reason to make firearms when they have plenty on hand ready to ship. They were willing to sell some directly when I called and asked. I simply call companys with products I want and ask were can I buy them they tell you this or that place which is sold out most of the time so I ask if there is anyone else.
    Hey haha49;

If I understand your post correctly, you were able to contact AIA directly ? If that is correct, could you please PM me their contact info or post it here? I've been looking for spare parts for my AIA M-10B2 rifle for a while, without much success might I add... Any help would be most welcome !!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast