Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: AIA rifles

I guess im wondering and remaining hopeful that if Marstar still has them on the web site that maybe one day they will be available again, if not then they should take it off the website.

Neil
    "23.Only one sigline picture is allowed, and the height of the picture must be no more than 100 pixels.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum..._general_rules"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fat tony's Avatar
    a forward observation post in the L-F-H horizon, or Nova Scotia
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe View Post
    How does the AIA stack up against the Remington model 700 sps varmint .308 Calibre, I do like the smooth action of the AIA if it is like my 303's action. if the accuracy stacks up against the remington, would consider the AIA. At least the remington is available in left hand and reasonably priced at cabelas for $629.00
    I had the full stocked version. It liked Federal loads (180 grain garden variety loads you get at walmart/CT). I got 8" groups at 200 yards benched with iron sights. It did not like Winchester white box 180 grain soft point factory loads. The accuracy was on par with the Federal Factory 180 grain soft points, but the brass really stuck in the chamber for some reason. The AIA I had really liked the federal factory loads, fed & ejected very nicely.
    Last edited by fat tony; 04-18-2014 at 09:57 AM.

Quick question, slightly off the main topic, but I feel it might be the right place as it seems that there are many very knowledgeable owners of AIA rifles here.

I own a No.4 MK4 and I'm trying to get the maximum range out of it with my handloads, but even after hours or "googling" and searching forums, I can't seem to find the twist rate of the rifling...

Anyone would happen to know it?
    "There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?"

Proud member of the High-Post-Count-Means-Nothing club.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by PoFF View Post
    Quick question, slightly off the main topic, but I feel it might be the right place as it seems that there are many very knowledgeable owners of AIA rifles here.

I own a No.4 MK4 and I'm trying to get the maximum range out of it with my handloads, but even after hours or "googling" and searching forums, I can't seem to find the twist rate of the rifling...

Anyone would happen to know it?
    1:12

http://members.storm.ca/~aiarms/M10-No4mkIV.shtm

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456