Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Order Wait Time

Order Wait Time

What is the normal wait time when ordering a rifle? I know I ordered a couple of Norinco M14 mags a while ago and they came in about a week. I ordered the Norinco JW 25a on March 28, 2014 and am still waiting for an emailed to say it's been shipped and have sent an email to your order status email address but no reply.
    Thanks in advance!

they are busy sometimes and you wait a while. I purchased an SKS on the 26th and received it on the 4th

CGN Regular
    It took me almost 3 week. It was worth the time, everything was in excellent shape!

Expired Business
    We try to get our orders out as soon as we can. We have fallen a bit behind due to the recent influx of CQA and SKS orders but we are catching up quickly.

Sorry for the delay

Shipped today! I also learned that a KAR bayonet will fit it! Ordered that as well! LoL, second childhood time I guess, thanks again Marstar!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NintendoDuckHunt87's Avatar
    I shot them an email about my recent small order as well, no response yet.
    These things happen in business. Sucks waiting but, it is what it is.
    May our shots be true and timely, Our observations keen. May our bark roll out like thunder, in the name of home and Queen. May the ranks of tanks and bayonets pay heed to the power of the guns. For all the lords of battle, We are the chosen ones.

Just ordered my CQA on Apr 6th. Order is processing now...here's hoping that it goes through quickly....the suspense is killing me, the waiting is the hardest part.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NintendoDuckHunt87's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kbracey View Post
    Just ordered my CQA on Apr 6th. Order is processing now...here's hoping that it goes through quickly....the suspense is killing me, the waiting is the hardest part.
    Mine took 5 days and a weekend from order to door.
    May our shots be true and timely, Our observations keen. May our bark roll out like thunder, in the name of home and Queen. May the ranks of tanks and bayonets pay heed to the power of the guns. For all the lords of battle, We are the chosen ones.

I just ordered a CQ-A on the 9th. Still says processing. But I am waiting patiently. Very very eager.
    KMATDCS

Quote Originally Posted by tbaybmkr View Post
    Shipped today! I also learned that a KAR bayonet will fit it! Ordered that as well! LoL, second childhood time I guess, thanks again Marstar!
    Got it last night! Everthing I hoped it would be! Shot some 22 shorts out the backyard just for shizza & giggles, very cool!

Now all I need to arrive is the bayonet!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast