Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SIG and HK Rifle Sale! SIG 516, MR223/308, SSG-3000!

Quote Originally Posted by Brordo View Post
    Quick question...is the MR223 the A1 model or not?
    Is the A1 all that is require to know if the MR223 is the newer model that is compatible with other AR lower/upper or do you need to have the "BB" as well as per this clip?

If it is compatible it makes the MR223 a more attractive high end AR than the earlier models that were not compatible.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    [QUOTE=Tactical Imports;7421044]Not available in short barrels unfortunately. However the gunsmith we work with can install a custom 14.5" bbl.

I hope to be in a position to order within the next 3 months. In regards to the 14.5" (or less) barrel installation, can this be done with chrome lined barrels? i.e. do you have a supplier of chrome lined barrels in which this can be done?

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    [QUOTE=zupermann;7421514]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Not available in short barrels unfortunately. However the gunsmith we work with can install a custom 14.5" bbl.

I hope to be in a position to order within the next 3 months. In regards to the 14.5" (or less) barrel installation, can this be done with chrome lined barrels? i.e. do you have a supplier of chrome lined barrels in which this can be done?
    Yup, chrome lined barrels are not a problem
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

What's the difference between chromed and non-chromed barrels? Any advantages of it?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish View Post
    Is the A1 all that is require to know if the MR223 is the newer model that is compatible with other AR lower/upper or do you need to have the "BB" as well as per this clip?

If it is compatible it makes the MR223 a more attractive high end AR than the earlier models that were not compatible.
    Only need the A1 from my understanding...I think the BB is just a date code...but if I'm wrong someone will point it out shortly.
    On a side note, is it possible to get the MR223 A1 lower only?
    μολὼν λαβέ

do you guys offer a law away program? In that I can pay for the rifle in instalments and then have it mailed out? I've heard of some companies doing that, and I was just curious if you guys also do that. If not, no worries, it would just be nice to slowly drain my bank account as opposed to doing it all at once

Quote Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
    do you guys offer a law away program? In that I can pay for the rifle in instalments and then have it mailed out? I've heard of some companies doing that, and I was just curious if you guys also do that. If not, no worries, it would just be nice to slowly drain my bank account as opposed to doing it all at once
    I'm interested on this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Donster 125 View Post
    We don't have any solid program in place but we could do maybe a 1 or 2 month term for these rifles
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

FYI: we have lowered the deposit amount to much more reasonable 35%. Remainder would be due once rifles are on their way to Canada.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

How much deposite you need to bring in the sig 3000 rifle?
    I am not even sure How much beer I drank Toyad.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast