Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mosin Nagant scope mounts

garbage in what sense? it came loose? difficult to install?

Does anybody know, offhand, if US export laws allow for a scopeount to be taken across the border?

Quote Originally Posted by billyz View Post
    Does anybody know, offhand, if US export laws allow for a scopeount to be taken across the border?
    No they don't allow it. do a google search for "S&K scope mounts", they will ship to Canada and offer a nice scout scope mount option for the Mosins (91/30 and M44/38)
    go with the weaver style to use regular rings or the S&K style to use their rings that you must purchase as well.

Thanks tung- but I really want a Brass Stacker mount for my 9130. I'll start keeping an eye out for any sellers on the EE, and the Internets in general.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Anyone sell the brass stacker cheek pad/pouch for the mosin I want one of those too.

Quote Originally Posted by papy View Post
    Absolutely no complaints with the "Brass Stacker" mount scope (http://brassstacker.com/home.php). No need to remove the rear sight too... You can't go wrong with it.
    I know this an old thread, but where did you get your brassstacker mount?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I ordered directly from their website. I emailed them to confirm they shipped here and they are really good to deal with.

I order the B sharp from traded and will have it next week sometime, if this project turns out how I want I'm gonna do another mosin in true scout form and keep the iron sights. I emailed BS and waiting on reply, thanks Gotrek!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12