Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WFT Introduction

WFT Introduction

-----

Hello everyone. We are a new business sponser of CGN so I thought I would take a moment to introduce us.

Warfighter Tactical is a small gear and equipment supply company based in Headingley, MB. We originally started doing custom modification and fabrication for our friends and family that were serving in the military and police force, and over the last year or so have branched out into retailing a variety of products for our growing client list.

This year has seen our greatest growth and we are starting to advertise a bit more aggressively in an attempt to get our name out, and carry more stock for our customers.

You can view our full service ecommerce website at: www.warfightertactical.com

It is continually being updated so please bear with us. We are able to bring in products from any of the manufacturers listed on the left menu on the site, and we do orders monthly, so if there is anything you want us to bring in that is out of stock or not listed just email or PM us and we'll add it to our next order. We have a standing deal that any pre-order made gets NO TAX so there is some savings for the wait

-----

A bit about us: Warfighter is owned and operated by Larry Pollock and myself (Timothy Barron). Larry and I both have other careers, so we run this business on the side. Larry is a constable with the Winnipeg Police Service, and I am an IT professional. I generally look after the website and anything computer related, Larry is our PR and sales rep who does the in-person stuff.

We are both avid shooters, Larry of course has job-related experience and training but also shoots recreationally, so we both use our gear on a regular basis. We're always evaluating and improving our own designs and working with the manufacturer's of other products in an effort to get better gear and equipment to the guys and girls in uniform and the recreational crowd of course. Many of our products are tested and used by military and LE personnel before we start retailing them to ensure functionality and durability.

Although we both have other careers, we are very committed to our business. Shipping on orders is usually done next day (which is better than many other businesses who have full time employees ), and responses to questions is almost always same day. We make every effort to provide very prompt and reliable service and communication.

As mentioned above, we began our business doing custom modification and fabrication for our friends and family in the forces, and slowly grew from there to the point where we were sourcing products for clients and finding equipment and gear solutions for specific needs. Then we started stocking things from a few different manufacturers and here we are today...

-----

Anyway, I have rambled on for long enough. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Stay safe.

Talking

Welcome to CGN!!!

Looks like a good store! For an early website it looks quite nice. Thanks for sponsoring CGN! Do you have a store-front in Winnipeg?

Thank you.

At this time we are online-only, but we are definitely looking into a physical storefront in the future.

Welcome to the forum!
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Welcome!

I like the site. You seem to have a very limited stock in a lot of the categories like weapon accessories though. Do you plan on stocking up in the near future.

Love to see new Canadian companys start up...I will look forward to browsing you site for some goodies .
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

Quote Originally Posted by heavy_e View Post
    Welcome!

I like the site. You seem to have a very limited stock in a lot of the categories like weapon accessories though. Do you plan on stocking up in the near future.

Yes absolutely. We don't have a ton of stock right now as we are a pretty small company at this point. We are slowly expanding though, and as mentioned we can order anything from any of the manufacturers we offer.

Welcome to the site, and congratulations on your new business endeavor.

i keep on thinking that title says WTF
    /k/ - A magical place

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast