Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Model 29 with 4.2 Inch barrel P&D got more in stock right now!

BANNED
    This is all I have to say about it.

I got mine today ?, Lol they better have not got mixed up and sold me a sold gun. HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!!. But ya pics will happen.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by stubbs00 View Post
    I got mine today ?, Lol they better have not got mixed up and sold me a sold gun. HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!!. But ya pics will happen.
    You better check, Diane told me a guy from edmonton bought that gun today.

well i got charged so im guessing im o.k. I was dealing with Cheryl, I will give a quick call tommorow.

BANNED
    well i got charged so im guessing im o.k. I was dealing with Cheryl, I will give a quick call tommorow.
    I would check for sure, maybe you both got charged. When i told Diane that a guy from Lethbridge is saying on gun nutz that he bought the gun, she was concerned herself, as she said the one sold today was sold to a guy from Edmonton, he was their in person today and bought the gun.

At the time, i told her that i thought you were joking just to bug me. Having found out your serious, you better call and check.

Well there closed now. so i will see i guess. Lol gotta love the internet, no matter what first and foremost that person is f**king with you.

BANNED
    Well there closed now. so i will see i guess. Lol gotta love the internet, no matter what first and foremost that person is f**king with you.
    Sorry man, i thought you was kidding, but what i thought would make no difference if they sold two people the gun. It was kaos their today and the power went out and stuff, i could see how a mix up could happen.

BANNED
    but lets not jump to conclusions, find out tomorrow.

Lol way to put a damper on a good mood man. Meh hot day, im gonna go down a six pack. And like you say we will see what tommorow brings.

Did you receive yours today? or just pay for it today. I put a deposit on this on Friday and Richard put it in the vault with my name on it. I haven't got a phone call saying that they were refunding my deposit.
    Summary: killing bad guys is better than sex, dead kids suck, dead eyes staring at you can give you nightmares, if you are all f***ed up from war you might want to give up war as a hobby, even bad motherf***ers will see the wizard eventually.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast