Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314

Thread: Model 29 with 4.2 Inch barrel P&D got more in stock right now!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer critter928's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    Thanks for your concern Jack, please read above posts for clarity, make note of #123, Phils company really s&%T the bed on my gun order and then didnt lift a finger to find me one or get me one after he said he would get back to me.......nothing, even after i just asked for the frt number, still nothing................worst service ever!!
    Really?

"worst service ever"?

How about the store that sold you the 105.19 mm barrelled gun registered as 165 mm, and is doing nothing for you?

And your quickly jumping down their throat with the previous "BRUTAL" and now slandering them now with "worst service ever", and you wonder why you don't get the level of service you feel you deserve?
    "For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions, even on important subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise." - Benjamin Franklin

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Thanks..........didn't want to re hash the other companies too much, not happy with them, at least they followed up, asking for a response and the owner committing to give you when then not doing so..............that's good service, you need a reality check partner

Quote Originally Posted by critter928 View Post
    Really?

"worst service ever"?

How about the store that sold you the 105.19 mm barrelled gun registered as 165 mm, and is doing nothing for you?

And your quickly jumping down their throat with the previous "BRUTAL" and now slandering them now with "worst service ever", and you wonder why you don't get the level of service you feel you deserve?
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    Thanks for your concern Jack, please read above posts for clarity, make note of #123, Phils company really s&%T the bed on my gun order and then didnt lift a finger to find me one or get me one after he said he would get back to me.......nothing, even after i just asked for the frt number, still nothing................worst service ever!!
    Although I can sympathize with your position, I fail to see a real problem. There was a legitimate human error in that you were told that item was in stock, but rather only a 6" model was still available. You were notified as soon as this error was realized and at no point did they ever charge your credit card.

If there were not anymore available at the time how do you expect them to do more then place you on a backorder list? Would you prefer they take your money with no promise of when they would come in again?

I don't see where Phil said that he would get back to you and why would you expect him to get you the FRT number? Why wouldn't you go to the dealer you purchased the firearm from?
    Last edited by spiffy5813; 11-28-2014 at 01:41 AM.

I choose not to enter into this argument as it is obvious what has happened in the past and Hunterhenderson's posts while inflammatory are his opinion and others have pointed out the opposing view for me. This is a well viewed thread and I hate to lock it as long as we can keep on topic. There have been no other offerings of this pistol since our last shipment so there is nothing new to report at this time. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    I choose not to enter into this argument as it is obvious what has happened in the past and Hunterhenderson's posts while inflammatory are his opinion and others have pointed out the opposing view for me. This is a well viewed thread and I hate to lock it as long as we can keep on topic. There have been no other offerings of this pistol since our last shipment so there is nothing new to report at this time. Phil.
    Phil you did say you would get to the bottom of it and advise, that didnt happen, it isnt right just sluffing off a client that your business wronged.

Always been happy dealing there, bought a few guns from you, and thats the long and short of it, an apology and a little help with an FRT number was in order, you chose not to..........
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

I thought we could end this but apparently not. I rarely get into these things on a public forum but since you want to keep opening the door...here it is. We got to "the bottom of this" right from the start and you were advised of this in this thread. We did not have a back order for you at any time as no deposit was taken. We did not have a gun for you to buy (only a 6" that my staff initially thought you wanted) and when the mistake was discovered within a couple of hours you were contacted immediately and advised with our apology, no charge was placed against your credit card and no more are or have been available to us. No further contact was attempted as no guns came available to us so there was nothing to tell you. You were somewhat deceptive in asking for the FRT #as you had already bought a gun from another dealer without advising us. You chose to give us a negative trader rating (the only one we've ever received) and then you want us to help you with a problem with another dealer. You open up an investigation with the Feds and bring my business into scrutiny for something that we never did together and then in the end you claim the "worst service ever". There is more to this than I care to get into on a public forum...so we're done. I hope you resolve your "problem" and good luck in the future. Phil.
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945

Sorry we are done. Phil.
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314