Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ammo error

Post a picture of this "case" that looks so similar to a case of 7.62

My guess, they'll be quite different
    2500 22's will be MUCH smaller than the 7.62 stock that is being sold by the case

poor customer service, i have to agree. though i understand that ammo cannot be returned, the mistake is on the store

p.s. as you can see from the previous posts , you will find many automated defender drones on guard to defend the interests of the stores on this forum when it comes to talking about a bad experience ... its part of life, i guess. kudos for remaining polite.

Well actually your wrong... "Too" is too much of something. Like "too" many people sticking their nose into something... Maybe you should check your dictionary before you type... Much like buying ammo, check before you walk out of the store....

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    As far as spelling goes....I believe it should be "Me Too" as a title to the thread.....
    "If I had Canadian Troops, American Technology and German Generals I'd take on the world"...Erwin Rommel

I believe in gun control…nothing worse than a shaky hand!!!

Quote Originally Posted by canuckchap View Post
    Post a picture of this "case" that looks so similar to a case of 7.62

My guess, they'll be quite different
    2500 22's will be MUCH smaller than the 7.62 stock that is being sold by the case
    X2, except it's a CCI Blazer 10 pack. 5250 rounds. The box is about the same weight as the 7.62x39 MFS. But it's not even the same shape. They are both clearly marked. As in 'healthy eyes at 10 yards can read it' marked.

I've bought ammo from the "bulk pile" there a couple times now, and I read the clear black ink on the cardboard boxes before I pick anything up. But, that's just me... I guess.

If the sales rep handed it to the OP. I would be pissed off too. But not when the guy points to the pile in the corner. Which usually has ~4 types of ammo at any given time. It's a good thing you weren't buying a flat of shotshells; you most certainly would get the wrong box.

It's funny that a guy who doesn't take the time to read 1 line on a box gets pedantic with spelling BTW...

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by king cobra View Post
    poor customer service, i have to agree. though i understand that ammo cannot be returned, the mistake is on the store

p.s. as you can see from the previous posts , you will find many automated defender drones on guard to defend the interests of the stores on this forum when it comes to talking about a bad experience ... its part of life, i guess. kudos for remaining polite.
    I will not give them top marks for customer service. They have some people with an attitude in there and the only reason I go is for the best priced ammo in Ontario.

However, you need to see the pile he is refering to. It is in front of the counter and self serve mostly. I only say 'mostly' because I did get some help when I bought 3 cases and an ammo can once. I doubt highly the person behind the counter could see the box in front without getting out in front himself.

Regarding the OP remaining polite; look up Ad hominem. As soon as his position was challenged. Out came the spelling and grammar comments....

Quote Originally Posted by becherone View Post
    wow
    x2!!!

CGN Regular
    I think you meant "you're wrong..." As long as we're on the topic of correcting grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by thepeacemaker View Post
    Well actually your wrong... "Too" is too much of something. Like "too" many people sticking their nose into something... Maybe you should check your dictionary before you type... Much like buying ammo, check before you walk out of the store....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thepeacemaker View Post
    You might want to recheck your dictionary before telling other people to do so...FYI too can also mean in addition and also so Armourall was correct.

You carried it out of the store so it's your problem now. Check it yourself next time; but you probably figured that out by now I bet.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast