Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW NIGHT VISION & THERMAL!! Gen 2+ starting at just $1499!! Gen 3 starting at $3399!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Good review here: ...
    Thanks.
    I read that review on ar15.com of the SV vs some Gen2 and 3 NV before I bought my SV (used for 1/3 price). Unfortunately, looking at small resized pics in a thread is a lot different than actually seeing through one.
    I really like my SV but alas it needs a small simple $5 replacement part to fix an issue and my attempt at sending it out for repair with Xenonics was less than satisfactory. But now we're OT...

I think I will contact you regarding one of the Gen2 units.
    Another forum thread said you didn't have stock on the one they wanted though...
    Last edited by deegee; 07-20-2012 at 12:37 AM.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deegee View Post
    Thanks.
    I read that review on ar15.com of the SV vs some Gen2 and 3 NV before I bought my SV (used for 1/3 price). Unfortunately, looking at small resized pics in a thread is a lot different than actually seeing through one.
    I really like my SV but alas it needs a small simple $5 replacement part to fix an issue and my attempt at sending it out for repair with Xenonics was less than satisfactory. But now we're OT...

I think I will contact you regarding one of the Gen2 units.
    Another forum thread said you didn't have stock on the one they wanted though...
    Sounds good.

We had a client that needed a certain tube/housing combination in their hands within a very tight time period and unfortunately we couldnt get it to them in time so we had to cancel.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

BANNED
    gen 3 is civilian legal?

BANNED
    Aggggggggggh Droooooool

BANNED
    The prices here are awesome, very impressive....I have my Gen3 PVS14 already but to get a second unit at these prices is very tempting, love the Thermal as well... And your Gen3 makes perfect sense and is very affordable as well...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Throttle_monkey1's Avatar
    So do these things function as scopes or only monoculars?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Leibermuster View Post
    The prices here are awesome, very impressive....I have my Gen3 PVS14 already but to get a second unit at these prices is very tempting, love the Thermal as well... And your Gen3 makes perfect sense and is very affordable as well...
    Where did you get a gen 3 PVS14?

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Throttle_monkey1 View Post
    So do these things function as scopes or only monoculars?
    There are scopes and multi-purpose monoculars available. Only monoculars are shown above.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Regular
    If anybody is planning on wearing these on your head, I'd go with the GSCI Mini. The weight savings makes a huge difference. I had mine on for 6 hrs the other day and I didn't mind it.

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Anyone have any experience with, or able to offer any insight on the differences between the 384x288 and 640x480 thermal imaging models? Is the difference worth the extra $6000 in your opinion? How about 50 vs 30hz?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast