Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NEW NIGHT VISION & THERMAL!! Gen 2+ starting at just $1499!! Gen 3 starting at $3399!

BANNED
    Google is your friend.

U.S sites have alot of info

50 HZ would be smooth image, crisp with fluid motion. 30 hz a little less. maybe slight blur. small judder with image.

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Quote Originally Posted by rivetc78 View Post
    Google is your friend.

U.S sites have alot of info

50 HZ would be smooth image, crisp with fluid motion. 30 hz a little less. maybe slight blur. small judder with image.
    Thanks, I tried google before posting. Figured there'd be no harm in asking about them in the dealer's thread. They're not the cheapest optic. I guess all I'm really after is, are the differences between the optics worth the difference in price? Would prefer to hear an opinion from someone with experience running these units.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chargerguy View Post
    Thanks, I tried google before posting. Figured there'd be no harm in asking about them in the dealer's thread. They're not the cheapest optic. I guess all I'm really after is, are the differences between the optics worth the difference in price? Would prefer to hear an opinion from someone with experience running these units.
    Depends on what the difference in price is worth to you personally. With the 640x480 FPA you are dealing with nearly double the resolution. The 384x288 is no slouch by any means, but there is a discernable diference with the higher resolution.

A higher hz is inidcative of a higher refresh rate. Higher it is the smoother the output.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Stuff like the FLIR would really help my vigilante work...

duct taped to your head? of would you invent a cool helmet for it... when out in the streets "vigilanting" ; the clothes DO make the man

CGN Regular
    I sense a thread derail. Possibly with the apperance of the Paul Kersey.
    I am pro cake.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maurice's Avatar
    The gen 2 nvg looks like us optics unit we have at work...pvs unit. Is it not the same?
    HOT DOGS GIVE ME ENERGY, SO I CAN FIGHT OFF MY DEMONS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123