Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 28 Hour Ruger Mini 14 Sale $699.95

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    And shortly.....we'll see WHY they were on sale......
    Please provide more details of what you are sugjesting. It is helpfull that when people try to start a rumor that they provide enough details so that when they later shown wrong that there is plenty to throw back in their faces.

Apperently you must have some inside information about these guns that we were not even aware of that you would post this on a public fourm. Please feel free to post a friendly wager (we will do the same) that these are defective rifles. You will be sure to make some easy money on this bet. Afterall you must know exactly what you are talking about if you can make an anonymous post on a internet fourm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    Please provide more details of what you are sugjesting. It is helpfull that when people try to start a rumor that they provide enough details so that when they later shown wrong that there is plenty to throw back in their faces.

Apperently you must have some inside information about these guns that we were not even aware of that you would post this on a public fourm. Please feel free to post a friendly wager (we will do the same) that these are defective rifles. You will be sure to make some easy money on this bet. Afterall you must know exactly what you are talking about if you can make an anonymous post on a internet fourm.
    Please notice the which suggests I am kidding....wow......what is wrong with this forum and/or these rifles???? Couldn't help but notice in your Quote of my comment- you left out my wink.....nice.....

This also from the company that had the 1600 rounds of Chinese Surplus ammo in .223 on for 399.00 - only to put it back up to the reg price once questions were made - I believe on the same day?????.....again....nice....

Any chance you will get anymore in and have this sale?
    Ruger, Glock, Benelli, Savage Arms, Sig Sauer, Winchester, Tikka

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    Please notice the which suggests I am kidding....wow......what is wrong with this forum and/or these rifles???? Couldn't help but notice in your Quote of my comment- you left out my wink.....nice.....

This also from the company that had the 1600 rounds of Chinese Surplus ammo in .223 on for 399.00 - only to put it back up to the reg price once questions were made - I believe on the same day?????.....again....nice....
    I've gotta side with the good folks at Frontier Firearms on that supposed joke. A good many of us took it as it was meant to be i.e. not a joke. Bullies in high school who poked fun at fat kids used to pooh-pooh their comments with a "I was only joking" too. I believe an apology is in order.

Those of us who were lucky enough to snag those $699 Mini 14s -- 2012 production no less -- are definitely the ones smiling right about now. I'm fully expecting the merchandise to be first rate, similar to the first rate service that I've received from those fine PA folks at Frontier so far (my relatives are up that way in Porcupine Plain area so I feel obliged to put a good word in for them).

BTW Wholesale Sports has the SS Mini 14s listed for $819 and Cabelas is even dearer at $979. $699?? A steal! And that is definitely no joke. :-)

Ware do you pull your facts from? There was another dealer who had posted it by mistake and changed it back. At this point if you are to embarrased to respond we all understand.......nice.......

Sorry buddy now you are 0 for 2

CGN Regular
    No need to comment any further you fine folks at Frontier -- we all know who the joke is on now.

BTW I forgot to mention the cream on the top of the bargain milk: Those $699 Mini 14s were shipped out to the lucky few of us at a flat rate fee of $15.00 !!!

Top that!

Please do this sale again? I'm not begging... Well maybe just a bit...
    Ruger, Glock, Benelli, Savage Arms, Sig Sauer, Winchester, Tikka

I have purchased from Frontier in the past, I ordered one of the on sale Mini 14's and I will purchase again in the furture. Never had an issue with their service or products!!!
    No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
    George S. Patton

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    What facts? I made a comment and you jump down my throat. Only the guys that got the deal defend you.......relax........

You hinted that there was a catch to the guns been cheeper (appenrently a wink makes it better) = Wrong

You accused us of lowering a price on ammo and then jacking it up the same day = Embarrassing Wrong

You have a right to free speach in Canada, and that right extends to making statements of things that make no sence. We also have right to point out how wrong you are.

Please explain this.