Thread: FROGLUBE in stock! - FREE SAMPLES!

Expired Business Member

FROGLUBE in stock! - FREE SAMPLES!

CTCSupplies.ca is proud to carry FrogLube in Canada

SPECIAL OFFER - ALL CTCSupplies.ca ORDERS OVER $100 INCLUDE A FREE 5ml TUBE OF FROGLUBE! (any products - excluding shipping and taxes - while supplies last)

4oz FrogLube Paste Jar

4oz FrogLube Liquid Bottle

Revolutionary Cleaner and Lubricant

FrogLube™ is a revolutionary biodegradable lubricant made from 'food-grade' ingredients using a proprietary formula. It is a non-toxic cleaner that dissolves carbon on contact and suspends other fouling particles such as copper, lead, sand, dust and dirt found in gun barrels and deposited elsewhere in weapons. It does this by “seasoning” the metal-which means it adheres deep into the pores which results in a durableslippery surface affect. This seasoning improves after repeated use until the gun metal, bore and surface areas reach a saturation level. For this reason, it is best to apply FrogLube™ when metal is warm, because heat causes expansion and opens the pores for more complete absorption. Seasoning is complete when additional applied FrogLube™ is no longer absorbed. It's like carrying your extra lube in your gun!

Eliminates petroleum products

Because of the metal seasoning affect, you will find that the myriad of other cleaning, lubricating, preservative and solvent products currently in use will no longer be required to attain “complete” gun care. FrogLube™ liquid and paste are designed to be used interchangeably-that is both perform as cleaner, lube and protectant. The liquid formula is designed to clean, degrease and lube and the paste is primarily protectant, but serves as a great 'stick-where-you-want-it' lube and an excellent bore cleaner. For example, bore cleaners can be eliminated because mirror finish FrogLubed™ bores no longer allow fouling particles to stick. The amount of FrogLube™ required will be a function of the amount of use, environmental conditions and/or storage duration.

Rust concerns be gone

Rust concerns are virtually eliminated. FrogLube™ will actively occupy and supplant rust or corrosion at those contact points because of it's greater chemical affinity to ferrous material. When water contacts metal that has been seasoned with FrogLube™, it is repelled and will 'bead' on the surface.

Safe for People and the Environment

FrogLube™ is non-flammable, has extremely wide temperature range and it's nonhazardous. Human contact with FrogLube™ is safe; there are no known toxins. Used cleaning rags are safe to launder. It is friendly to plastics, rubber and urethane. It preserves and moistens o-rings, nylon and rubber parts.

FrogLube™ represents the Future in lubricant innovation and it's the only responsible choice for performance, protection, safety, energy independence and economic patriotism.

[youtube]ZqQ_GEC6EKE[/youtube]

i would like to try frog lube heard it is great

I've been using Frog Lube now for a couple of months and it's great. I like the fact that it's safe to use and environmentally friendly and it even has a refreshing smell.
    Member: S&WCA, S&WHF

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I bought 5 bottles of FireClean from you this winter. Turns moving parts into ball bearings, stays uniform in -30 degree weather, carbon slips right off and doesn't require a heat gun to apply it. You should send samples of FC instead! Best lubricant ever.

I'd buy more but you only need a couple drops for it to work so I think with 5 bottles I have a lifetime supply. Thanks CTC !
    A tiger in Africa?!

Expired Business Member
    Thanks for all the great reviews everybody.

FYI for those who are wondering we've been LONG out of free FrogLube samples - sorry!