Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alberta CFO Phone Number

Alberta CFO Phone Number

Hey all, I'm looking for a direct phone number for the Alberta CFO. All my searches have turned up zilch.

Thanks

1-800-731-4000, press option 5 after language options. It should transfer to your CFO.
    Facta Non Verba

Quote Originally Posted by ph33r View Post
    1-800-731-4000, press option 5 after language options. It should transfer to your CFO.
    Awesome, thanks!

Worked like a charm. I was told that my file had been assigned for final approval but due to a backlog I may have to wait another three to four weeks.

nooo why is there always a back log

Quote Originally Posted by T0M_NASTY View Post
    nooo why is there always a back log
    I know huh? It sucks trying to be patient, feels like there will be snow on the ground before I can get out to the range with my own gear.

CGN Regular
    My rPAL was issued exactly 28 days after they received it in Miramichi. I received it in the mail today and i'm in alberta. not sure what this backlog your talking about is.

Quote Originally Posted by voxdei View Post
    My rPAL was issued exactly 28 days after they received it in Miramichi. I received it in the mail today and i'm in alberta. not sure what this backlog your talking about is.
    Mine was received on June 1, called the CFO office on Tuesday and got the backlog line.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallylamma View Post
    Mine was received on June 1, called the CFO office on Tuesday and got the backlog line.
    sounds like you got the crappy employee there i would call again and hope you get someone nice

I've been trying to get through to someone at the Alberta CFO and every time I call I get the main centre. I specifically asked to speak to someone in the Alberta office, and when she said "yes, that's me", I said "so you're physically in the Alberta office?" she said "well, no...", like WTF!???!!!! When I asked if anyone could give me a timeline, she said "no, it looks like there's something coming up on your file that needs to be reviewed" but when asked wouldn't tell me what the hell she was talking about. There's nothing that should necessitate being looked into further, so now I'm not sure what the hell is going on.
    NFA, NRA and C.H.A.S.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast