I've never heard of this store before, until they advertised the walther PPQ about 2 weeks ago.
I called them right away, while I was on a business trip overseas. The guy on the phone, Matt, asked me to email him a copy of my pal and driving license, which I did using my iphone...........so far easy. i called him back 10 minutes later to give him my credit card card info, and the guy had already started the transfer and had a reference number for me. Dude, that is super fast service !!!! to say the least.

Because i live in Kebekstan, it took 2 weeks for the transfer to be completed, and I called them back before the paper work was even sent out yet. I called them at 16:15, the gun was in the mail the same day, I had it in my hand the next day.

Great store, first class service, they really take the time to talk to you despite the workload. How can they improve ?
a better website would help them get more business for sure.

Thanks Matt, thanks peter, that was awesome dealing with you guys. oh i forget, the PPQ ? fantastic........except that stupid barrel that sticks out, but that we knew about that.......I need a P99 106mm barrel now !

Nazim