Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1323252627282930313233

Thread: Skorpion SMG's are BACK!!! IN-STOCK NOW!!! Only $999!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteSam View Post
    Did they already sell out of the batch that came in a couple weeks ago? Might be a few left over if you give them a call.
    Hope not. I need parts.

Ordered! And excited! I've never ordered from tactical imports before, but their ordering process was nice, and it has Los of confirmations which I like. Always nice to know things are going as they should. And TI's skorpion has the best price, and comes with the most stuff.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DoubleA's Avatar
    Nice guns for sure, but the finish comes off by just looking at the gun.. My first experience with a Zastava product..

And the milling of the notch on the stock has some problem, is it supposed to lock back fully?
    "Give me liberty or give me death" -Mark Larue
    "SIC SEMPER TRANNYIS!" John Wilkes Booth if he saw Obama.
    My other AR15 is an AR15
    Molan Labe!!!!!

BANNED
    delete
    Last edited by jonythebeast; 01-20-2016 at 06:37 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonythebeast View Post
    You should bring these in with non-restricted barrels.
    That would look weird altho I dont mind a short fake can.

Yup, threaded barrel would be nice.

Just an observation here (forgot to mention this earlier when I first got my M84 Skorpion from T.I., which followed my previous purchase of a CSA Vz.61 from another vendor):
    Don't know if anyone's noticed, but I have both the CSA Vz.61 Skorpion and now the Zastava M84 version as well, and the safety latch on one one brand works opposite to the other (i.e. they rotate in opposite directions to go to either safe or fire positions.) Just thought that was kinda weird.
    You can see this from any published photos of either make, you don't need them in hand to see this.
    On the CSA Vz.61, it's forward to the "I" (fire) position, and rearward to the "O" (safe) position. It's the same letters, but opposite directions on the Zastava M84.
    You'd think they would have standardized it, but I guess they didn't care, or else deliberately did it in reverse for some unknown reason.

ps.
    (Don't know if the safety symbols are supposed to be numbers "1" & "0", or letters "I" & "0". Whatever.)

The Zastava version is correct, 20-0-1 in select fire, or 0-(0)-1 in semi.
    Take note, it is the selector position that corresponds to the same select fire correct position.

It is the CSA version that is reversed, they did this also with their VZ58.
    Last edited by twyeh; 02-24-2015 at 03:07 AM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Indeed zastava did it right although I would have rather had safe in the middle position and semi on both sides since the original is 20 0 1. I guess they wanted to idiot proof the gun instead of original feel. Getting an original lever would fix this problem since all it did extra in the full auto position was hold back the hammer catching sear which doesnt happen since the sear is missing an extension. Problem is you would have to make an indent on the receiver for safe. Only reason i dont do that is I dont need the SQ deciding in their infinite wisdom that my gun was converted to a full auto or that that is what i was attempting to do. " why would someone do that unless..."
    "Nah, I don't like guns, they're dangerous" - Tommy Lynn Sells
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

BANNED
    delete
    Last edited by jonythebeast; 01-20-2016 at 06:37 PM.