Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Gun Dealer in the Vancouver area!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by JonVisscher View Post
    First Post!!!

Gun shooter for 20 years... & now collector for...

Wanstall is good, however .... Reliable has been the best for me for the past 6 years in firearms & ammo purchases.
    The dealer you suggest has marked up the prices too much on certain things..., so shop around!
    Good service, and certainly not a dealer to overlook!
    My guns & ammo purchases go to Reliable... my accessories go to Wanstalls.
    To each their own... right!
    whoopsie..daisy... this is posted on a "sub/ paying" dealer!

Have to watch what we say huh?

Reliable and Wanstalls are the best in the GVRD. The rest have either attitude or prices are super high ah hem.....Italian sporting goods. Now, there is International shooting supply in Surrey. The guys there seem to be all around good guys but.....and to me this is a big butt....it is a sister store to Italians sporting goods. Wanatalls is a bit of a drive for most in the GVRD but if Riable doesn't have it, Wanstalls probably does and cheaper. Well worth the drive.

I look a lot younger than I actually am so more often or not I get treated as such in a lot of gun stores, but wanstalls treats me as a proper customer. I'm very impressed with them. bought my cz 858 from them and I had a very pleasant experience. I have to agree along with wolverine, wanstalls is most pleasant firearms dealer I've ever been to.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanst View Post
    My only complaint about Wanstalls is they are too far from my house. Definitely some of the best service you can get at a gun store.

My only complaint is they are too close to my house. Way to easy to make a quick stop, just to get my fix for the week. Great bunch of guys...and gal, don't get much better.
    "Where the hell am I, ... this isn't where I left the truck"
    "Don't tell me how far you shot, ...tell me how close you got"
    "Hunt Hard, Hunt safe, Eat Well"

CGN Regular
    I do agree with most CGNErs about Wanstalls & Reliable being the best places to go to. Over the last few years, if I find an item cheaper at Wanstalls in comparison to Reliable, what I do is I take a print out of the item price & show it to Reliable staff, & the majority of the time, if they have the same item, they will match up the price. That saves me the unnecessary drive all the way to Maple Ridge. It's this type of cusotmer service that have me going to Reliable more so than other places... just my 2cents...

They just beat wholesale sports on 200 rounds of 308 ammo they had a better shipping rate
    if the small dealer can do this why not support them as they are giving us the comsumor better deals more consistantly not just on the seasonal sales.

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    The only complaint is WAN is NOT in the Vancouver Area, Maple ridge is long ways from Vancouver with our lousy traffic.

As CZ said good opportunity to drop by CRS for reloading supplies.
    x2 on the lousy driving from Vancouver to Maple Ridge. Hopefully after all the construction is done on the #1 it will be slightly faster. Fantastic guys to deal with, I'm waiting on the next shipment of DD rifles to come in... hopefully some DDMK18's or M4V5's. :D

Got to pick up more supplies from Brad and John this week. Oh where does my money keep vanishing?

the only complaint I have about them is I happened to be in maple ridge on one of the days they where closed (lol not their fault), stuck with online ordering for me :D (actually this is probably a huge money saver for me so not even really a complaint, thanks wanstalls :D)

Is it worth the drive from North Vancouver over just going to Reliable? I have the day off tomorrow and want some odds and ends before a hunting trip this weekend...
    we got wine, whisky, women and guns, how can you afford not to have any fun?
    -Old Crow Medicine Show

I bought a gun from them online.
    Good to deal with.
    No bs.
    Have a w94 in 32spl with harkley & haywood on the box bought in the 1970s by my late uncle rip.
    That's the last dealings our family had with any vancouver gun shop.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast