Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Best Gun Dealer in the Vancouver area!!

Quote Originally Posted by geologist View Post
    In Van? Reliable.

Or Lever if you want pleasant conversation from the staff and an enthusiastic ambience.............................
    Is Lever still in business???

Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    Is Lever still in business???
    They're in Business, but their staff are miserable pricks these days. I bought a gun from them 2 weeks ago and was constantly talked down to the entire process, as if selling a firearm was the last thing in the world they wanted to do that day.

Only ever had excellent A+ service from Wannstalls... unlike Un-Reliable which I've only had Grade D- service and lost parts, which basically said "what if we don't find them?"... wtf you mean... *rant over*
    Go Wannstalls!
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

Im gonna have to try these guys!

CGN Regular
    i shopped wanstalls when it was a sporting goods store.bought my 1911 there.i'm popping in this weekend for some grips.it's only a 10 min drive away
    i'd kill for a nobel peace prize

Quote Originally Posted by soup13 View Post
    They aren't located in Vancouver... But they should be! Or at least have a branch out this way.
    They are not in Vancouver because Vancouver is anti gun and has a moratorium on new gun stores. Thank your city council. They are a bit of a haul from the city, but so is any place that you can actually discharge a firearm. Wanstall's rocks and is absolutely worth the drive.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Last time I was on the LM I drove out to Maple Ridge from Tswassen, on my way to Burnaby - just to have a look. Well worth the drive. Great people, excellent inventory.
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
    Great service from them ....... However, they are not anywhere near Vancouver, but they have flat rate shipping.
    Yes technically we are not in Vancouver, but we are in the GVRD. Maple Ridge is about a 40 min drive outside of Vancouver/Burnaby/Richmond etc...and yes we ship anywhere in Canada for $10!

No complaints about any of the Lower Mainland gunshops, and I think I have been in most.

Wanstalls is by far the most comfortable feeling. Short drive from Poco, but not close enough that I get pulled into the gravitational vortex.

I like Wapiti in Canmore as well.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345