$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415161718192021222325 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 262

Thread: James River Armory M1 Garands

  1. #141
    Super Team Gunnutz wolf19534's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Windsor Ontario
    Posts
    651
    To all those that were thinking of buying one of the Garands. STOP thinking and just buy. I could not have asked for more when I got mine afew months ago. The fit,the finish....everything was and still is perfect after 300rds.

  2. #142
    CGN Regular tommyinbc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Maple Ridge
    Posts
    539
    Were trying to 'buy'....Its just a waiting game right now (as its has been since August)...Its killin' me



    Quote Originally Posted by wolf19534 View Post
    To all those that were thinking of buying one of the Garands. STOP thinking and just buy. I could not have asked for more when I got mine afew months ago. The fit,the finish....everything was and still is perfect after 300rds.

  3. #143
    CGN Regular tommyinbc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Maple Ridge
    Posts
    539
    Now that's just being cruel..!!

    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    I've decided to ignore the list and instead I am keeping them all for myself. I will be easy to spot, atop my stilts made of 1903s.


    Dan

  4. #144
    Newbie Hot load's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Royal City!
    Posts
    8
    Hey Gary (Wanstalls)
    I phoned and left a message for you.....how can I get on the preorder list??
    Regards
    Chris

  5. #145
    CGN Regular vermintrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    618
    I have a feeling a lot of us are be gonna be missing out on this one...sounds like it's a very small shipment..last one was only four ? I've already asked to be put on the list for the next batch if there is one...fingers crossed. At least they know there's no shortage of buyers so hopefully they get to work on the next order : )

  6. #146
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Thornhill, Ontario.
    Posts
    8,020
    How do I get on the pre-order list for the Garand?
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

    WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?


  7. #147
    Newbie GER.MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by vermintrex View Post
    I have a feeling a lot of us are be gonna be missing out on this one...sounds like it's a very small shipment..last one was only four ? I've already asked to be put on the list for the next batch if there is one...fingers crossed. At least they know there's no shortage of buyers so hopefully they get to work on the next order : )
    Where did you sign up to get on the batch list?

  8. #148
    CGN Regular vermintrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    618
    Quote Originally Posted by GER.MAN View Post
    Where did you sign up to get on the batch list?
    e-mail Gary and ask real nice ; )

  9. #149
    CGN Regular tommyinbc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Maple Ridge
    Posts
    539
    More a case of when....Mid August in my case..!

    Quote Originally Posted by GER.MAN View Post
    Where did you sign up to get on the batch list?

  10. #150
    Big Mouth jamiejaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Near a stinky creek full of dead salmon carcasses B.C
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by shooterman View Post
    Where can I find this in print??? All indications are hunting cap. is only 5
    Load it and cock it three times and you're good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
collapse blockhead options_correctBookmarks