Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 818202122232425262728

Thread: James River Armory M1 Garands

I Hope im not asking a dumb question but when are you getting some more in, im very interested.

not a dumb question at all as I am also very interested in a M1 Garand

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Get a preorder going. I'll feel like I'm spending less money if I put $500 down then the rest 2 months later.

Expried Business Member
    This thread is over two years old. Unfortunately, as the majority of people probably suspect, US military surplus has by and large dried up and for the last few years has been completely dry when it comes to the scale required by an arsenal like James River, who not only need enough pieces, but enough of the correct pieces to do the job right.

We do not have a pre-order going. We will not have a pre-order going. Our store's policy is to treat customers as we would be treated ourselves, and none of us would want to be promised a rifle that may or may not materialize in the reasonable future. We used to receive these rifles every few months when the supply of US rifles was not so dry; we could reasonably do pre-orders at that time. Nowadays that is not the case, and out of respect for our friends and customers we will not be taking money on the chance of a future rifle. As with any product we carry, we are happy to contact customers who have asked to be notified of the arrival of an item; please contact us and ask to be notified of any item we carry that you may be interested in.

We remain partnered very closely with our friends at James River Armory. We continue to bring in as much of their product line as we have demand for and will continue to bring in their newest and most exciting products. We visit with them when we can down south. We have a great relationship there and we are extremely pleased with every single product they've brought to market. We have been working with them to try to source enough quality Garand components to produce more rifles in quantities that can be exported and if we succeed, CGN will be the first to know. In the meantime, we'll close this thread to avoid confusion.

Cheers,
    Daniel